Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yo Adrienne!

all i want for Christmas is clear skin

i have had acne for as long as i can remember!! from mild to severe, cystic and non.... ive tried everything possible!!! and after 10 HORRIBLE weeks of a massive breakout on accutane... my skin is finally clearing up on week 12! i cant believe my skin has improved so much in the past 2 weeks. i keep telling my mom that all i want for christmas is clear skin... and it just MIGHT happen!! im so happy i could cry! but im still scared that im going to jinx myself and im gonna have another bad breakout! i just keep looking in the mirror and i cant believe that is my skin!!! its too good to be true!!

everyone.... dont give up the fight for clear skin!!! ive wanted to give up sooo many times but im glad i finally made the decision to go on accutane despite the possible risks. i hope you all find something that works for you!!! i want everyone to have clear skin for christmas!!

Heh, I was just thinking that myself. "All I want for Christmas is clear skin", I mean. But, I was thinking the same thing last Christmas, and the Christmas before last, and the Christmas before that, and all I got was some expensive electronic devices and spare underwear. :/

Congratulations on your success! Happy holidays. :D

thanks guys!! i mean... im not 100% clear but its a huge improvment from 2 weeks ago!! im just keeping my fingers crossed that it gets better and better. acne is sooo unpredictable.

its actually quite incredible how since the age of 16/17 (first started breaking out), i havent wanted anything tangible for birthday/christmas (im now 20)

aww, girl you literally made me shed a tear! :cry: I've been kind of numb in the past week, somehow fooled into thinking I didn't give a damn about getting clear skin anymore. I think maybe deep down I was trying to prepare myself for having this forever...but I have to keep up hope. I have to remember what i've been hoping for since I was 13 :cry: Hopefully I won't be completely dead inside if I do manage to get clear one day.

poupeejolie2 dont give up!! i dont think i will ever give up.... even if accutane doesnt work for me in the long run... i will always be searching for something to get my acne under control. i know acne can feel like a death sentence when you finally realize you arent going to grow out of it.

I said exactly the same thing to my mum, and my partner!! (All I want for christmas is clear skin!).

Congrats on your skin getting better! I've had some great improvement over the last few weeks on isotane/antibiotics too! While I may not have clear skin by christmas (red marks etc), I will have a face that isn't super sore anymore, and significantly less active pimples... and that makes me so happy!!!

Good luck everyone.

poupeejolie2... why are you too chicken to try accutane if your skin gives you so much grief?

Well call and ask Santa himself:

516-833-3976

North Pole's #.

Seriously call. ;)

Wow, thanks for posting the number of Santa!yeepee! :lol::drool:

Well call and ask Santa himself:

516-833-3976

North Pole's #.

Seriously call. ;)

Wow, thanks for posting the number of Santa!yeepee! :lol::drool:

Did u call?

Lol.