Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paper mario

My right side is MUCH worse then my left side..

What could be some possible effects of this? My guess is the way I sleep, although I didn't think I slept on any particular side.. I'll try to not favour any sides, and if I can, keep my face off my pillow for good.

Any other possible reasons? Maybe it's just normal to break out on one side and not the other?

i had the same problem!! my right side was way worse than my left. i still dont know the cause. maybe you should get a new pillow? they can collect bacteria. which side do you talk on the phone? maybe try cleaning your phone? i dunno... i never found my cause. but it eventually got better! good luck!

I had the same problem actually... Now about a month after I finished the course they are evening out though. I think it was just a coincidence in my case, as I take turns on which cheek I sleep on.

I change my pillowcases every night :), and about the phone.. I guess I do talk with it on my right side. But I'm more of a texter, so I don't use it much at all.

Oh well, hope it gets better.

Thanks!