Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capo

WHAT TO EAT!!!?!?!

Ok basically I have been trying to maintain a healthy diet this past week.Every day I start off good by drinking alot of water and letting my body digest.Then towards the end of the day I just start binge eating what ever is in my house.Really bad stuff like 8 slices of pizza! Tonight that is what I ate.

So this is what I need it for.I lift weights I'm just trying to get cut and toned not heavy lifting type body.Like a boxer type of a body.I need to know which foods will not effect my acne but may actually help cure it.

Also I need foods I can eat in quantity! Thank you!!! All feed back welcomed!!!

Going shopping tommorow I need to know what should I buy at the grocery store.I work tommorow in the afternoon hopefully I can go shopping before.

All help needed!

High fat, high protein foods. Fatty foods are really satisfying to me for the most part. I used to be a huge binge eater, but I hardly binge on anything anymore except for peanut butter. They are also working well for my skin.

-Chicken (antibiotic-free, hormone-free, free range)

-Beef (antibiotic-free, hormone-free; grass fed if possible)

-Fish (freshly caught; not from a fish farm)

-Sea Salt (iodine-free)

-GHEE

-Organic butter

-Extra virgin olive oil

-Extra virgin coconut oil

-Razorblades

-Organic peanut butter

-Vegetables (no starchy ones)

-If you buy fruit, only get berries

-If you buy grains, get quinoa or brown rice

-No sugar, wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, or hydrogenated oils

Plus you could spice it up a bit...buy some flavored tea like TAZO and also some Stevia. Best alternative to something sweet.

I have found that the way to counter binging is to indulge a little bit. Don't stress and think tooo much about what you put in your mouth throughout the day. Just live and enjoy.

I have gone through the same phase that you are going through right now (and admittedly i have been having a bad week diet wise) I'd eat really healthy all day but when i get back home I BINGE and over eat so bad i end up just feeling amazingly guilty.

And this was after 6+ months of SERIOUSLY following a very very strict diet. I just snapped. The way I found to counter this was to give myself a bit of luxury regulary. not too much, but just enough to enjoy.

I feel really guilty just now i just ate some cake! UGH!!

High fat, high protein foods. Fatty foods are really satisfying to me for the most part. I used to be a huge binge eater, but I hardly binge on anything anymore except for peanut butter. They are also working well for my skin.

Agreed ,

high fat and high protein does help me as well. :)

I notice that everytime i have gas problem i start to get clear.. maybe cause i am worried about it lol. , i hate gas. :P

-Chicken (antibiotic-free, hormone-free, free range)

-Beef (antibiotic-free, hormone-free; grass fed if possible)

-Fish (freshly caught; not from a fish farm)

-Sea Salt (iodine-free)

-GHEE

-Organic butter

-Extra virgin olive oil

-Extra virgin coconut oil

-Razorblades

-Organic peanut butter

-Vegetables (no starchy ones)

-If you buy fruit, only get berries

-If you buy grains, get quinoa or brown rice

-No sugar, wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, or hydrogenated oils

Plus you could spice it up a bit...buy some flavored tea like TAZO and also some Stevia. Best alternative to something sweet.

Good list , but I would add Bread ( only FROM ezekiel ) , if he can't find ezekiel bread then don't buy bread. lol

I eat to much ezekiel bread :P , gives me gas which is good... when i get gas , i start to get clear. :X who knowssssssssss

I would replace PEanut butter to ALmond butter RAW , ..... I mean Organic PEanut butter is good , as long as is All natural.

BTW if u get extra virgin coconut oil , I LOVEEEEEEEE Adding this on Ezekiel bread. ( toasted ) , is so good. IT beats anything. lol

Yeah, Ezekiel bread is awesome, but I don't eat it anymore because I think it was giving me problems.

Btw, the Ezekiel raisin english muffins are amazing lol

Aw :( , what kind of problems.? lol

probably cause of soy. , many has problem with soy.

I buy the regular muffin. ;P i love it. , especially with coconut oil added

Thank you boys came out in style!!!

What type of fruits would be best to eat alot of in a day.I'm trying to do a three day cleanse ( I have been binge eating!!! so I need a cleanse badly).

Also great list and yeah Ezekiel muffins rock :)

Going shopping so I'm basically looking for some products that can help acne and stuff to buy.

Also I forgot to say I'm a on and off again vegetarian,But starting today I plan on not binge eating when I get home and stay on my diet!

Thank you boys came out in style!!!

What type of fruits would be best to eat alot of in a day.I'm trying to do a three day cleanse ( I have been binge eating!!! so I need a cleanse badly).

Also great list and yeah Ezekiel muffins rock :)

Going shopping so I'm basically looking for some products that can help acne and stuff to buy.

Also I forgot to say I'm a on and off again vegetarian,But starting today I plan on not binge eating when I get home and stay on my diet!

You must buy Virgin Coconut oil , or extra virgin and add it on the muffin. taste AWESOME and very healthy.

Fruits has sugar :( so is best to eat it in moderation. , You should only buy Berries.

Bananas doesn't give me problem i should eat like 2-3 a day... but heck , makes me go to bathroom to much so i stopped eating.

:) You should buy Salads ( romaine Lettuce.. and add Broccoli slaw , avocados and extra virgin olive oil ) ... It is not bad.. :) taste good., very healthy as well ^^

If u can find Jay robb whey protein , i suggest to get it :P i been taking this for 4-5 months .. never gave me problem.

2 scoop - 50g protein! ^^