Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gearhead

does sushi break you out?

one of my favorite foods and im wondering if it's a possible cause for my breakouts. I usually get spicy rolls. can anything in it cause break outs?

How often do you eat it? Maybe try not eating them for a month and see how your skin reacts. If it is nice and clear then you know it was the rolls. I eat sushi maybe 1 or 2 times a month and it does not break me out but then again I did an accutane course about a month ago so my skin is pretty calm. I would hate to think it was the spicy rolls breaking you out, they are so yummy!

I'm not sure if it is the thing breaking me out...It could be a million things honestly. I mostly have just marks left over but I really cant afford new acne since I mark easily and they last forever...but yeah it could be from tons of things..one being the cold weather drying my skin out... but i've read that sushi has high iodine from all the sodium and seaweed and that can cause breakouts. that true? i eat it maybe once a week at most, usually less..