Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drummer_guy

Blackheads on nose/Closing up pores

Hey guys!

I've been using the regimen for about 2 weeks, and I'm impressed about how clear my skin is!

Anyway, I still have an issue with blackheads on my nose. I've popped acouple, but there are still a lot left. I know that pushing on them is not the best way to get rid of them. Is there a good way to get rid of them?

Also, how do I close up the pores? Is there some way to close them up to prevent more Blackheads from forming?

Thanks

Ross

use biore ultra nose strips...they do work with this technique....rinse off ur nose...take out the strip..and flick water on the side thats goin on ur nose..untill that side is about 80% covered with drops of water. now place it on ur nose..thats already wet and smooth it down using a paper towel...let it dry like 20 25 min and remove slowly..it will work.

If you can afford it- IPL gets rid of blackheads and large pores- especially on the nose. I had 6 treatments (expensive) but I have had no more blackheads or zits on nose for 2 yrs now. The cheap alternative is to hold salicylic acid pads on your nose until it burns a little- I did this daily and let it peel. I felt the constant peeling looked better than the blackheads.