Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lu lu belle

i have to refute what i originially said about jojoba oil.

i first tried jojoba oil several months back and believed it to cause breakouts. at the time, i was happy with my moisturizer but was looking around for an alternative make-up remover to mac cleanse-off oil. this didn't work as a make-up remover for me. for some, it's awesome, but it caused clogged pores and new pimples for me.

i set it aside until recently running out of my beloved cetaphil cream. instead of going out and buying more, i decided to give jojoba oil another go by mixing it with some leftover cetaphil lotion (as the lotion isn't emollient enough for me.) i'm so glad i did! it has awesome moisturizing properties and absorbs better into the skin than cetaphil cream. it also helped me with red marks and overall redness from bp. just thought i'd share a new review since my last one wasn't as flattering. :)

Yeah, I love it and it hasn't made me break out once. It really hydrates and balances my skin out.

I have to say I'm in love with it. :D lol

The only reason I can use BP is because of jojoba oil. This stuff is beyond awesome.

I use it in a variety of different ways, one being mixed in with my moisturizer over BP.

Without it I am blemish free, but dry and so irritated, no matter what I do.

With it, I am clear and my skin is soft and totally moisturized.

In my opinion Dan should make this and ESSENTIAL part of using the BP regimen.

JOJOBA OIL IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT. THE USES FOR IT ARE ENDLESS.

What do you use to clean your face during the 2nd shower?

Right now I use the Regimen during morning and night. But I plan on doing some new sports in the early afternoon so I will be taking an additional shower. I'm thinking just the cleanser and moisturizer? Using BP 3 times a day seem like an overkill IMO.

Yep, I completely agree! :dance: