Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I am 38 years old with mild hormonal acne and sun damage which means I have some broken capillaries, trapped, flesh colored pimples in some spots on my cheeks that come and go, and my cheeks tend to have a lumpy appearance to them at times. I would like to make my skin texture smoother, reduce acne breakouts and get rid of these flesh colored trapped pimples that sometimes form on my cheeks. I know I need to exfoliate and from what I've read, NuCelle can do all of these things.

I just ordered the Nucelle system which contains the NuCelle Mandelic cleanser, toner, 10% serum, sunblock and moisturizer. I've seen posts on here that rave about the 10% and 15% NuCelle Mandelic serum, but have any of you used the entire system (cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizer)? I ordered the entire system to try and would love feedback about using the entire NuCelle system instead of just the serum.

Have any of you used the entire NuCelle system and had positive resulting with smoothing skin texture as a result?

Thank you for any feedback. :-)

I've only used the 10% serum, but my mother is currently using the whole system with noticeable results. All her clogs are coming loose, which causes more blemishes at first but then closes stretched pores and smooths things out. She really does look great after 3-4 months of using the system. Hope this helps!