Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anatolos

What shall i do about this?

I don't seem to be able to get the picture to embed in my post. But if you copy the http and paste it in a new window it will shoe you my picture. I'm really sorry about that.

Thanks.

Hey you guys please give me your opinions on what you think are the best options for me..

heres the link:

I wish i could embed the picture but i dont know how..

Thanks

The forum software has disabled image embedding. I have changed the url to a clickable link.

I'd suggest reading the pinned posts at the top of the scar forum first. There are many ways to go about scar treatments. It is difficult to tell by the angle and distance and the small portion of your face shown (so perspective is difficult to gauge) but it doesn't appear that you have much scarring at all.

Thanks for the reply. First of all I am not really sure what type of scars I have. I think the big ones are either boxcar or rolling..So would you suggest laser or would it be best to have excision? There are also a lot of tiny ones that look like pores but I dont know what treatment is best for those. Please you guys give me your honest opinions...

Thanks

if you stretch the skin surrounding the scars does the scar dissapear or become level with the surrounding normal skin. if it does then the scar is not that bad (this is what my dermatologist told me about my scars - Dr Chu) my scars dissapear when they are stretched and i have been recommended to do the dermaroller treatment (once every 3 months for 2 years - 8 treatments in total)

i think you should try dermaroller first before trying lasers but thats just my opinion

also read lermarr's posts - he recommends leds and a cream called terproline which is what dr chu also reccomends

Thanks for the reply! I have done smartxide co2 laser in october and i took this pic 2 days ago. I have seen no difference before and after the laser. My derm says it takes a few months to show and he advised 3 lasers all in all and also an injection with fibroblasts (i think thats what he says). Hmmm. I've just discovered the TCA cross threads on this forum and I am really impressed. Thinking of giving it a go!! I would love to hear from all you guy because you know so much and its great to see that there are other people out there with such a problem.

they don't stretch. :(