Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
icet

cleansing face/back without water

It is kind of a pain to always have to hop in the shower so i can use the acne.org cleanser on my back. I would much rather just wash my face only and not have to get in the shower.

I was wondering if/what you would recommend to use for prepping the face/back before application of bp without water?

Those anti-acne pads? (i dont think so)

a wash cloth? (still prob messy if not in shower)

nothing?

Thanks for your help.

hmmmm..... i think i understand your question, but let me know if i'm misinterpreting. i'm assuming you do the regimen on your face and back and don't want to be taking showers twice a day just to do the regimen on your back. i've never done the regimen on my back, only on my chest, and i just do it once a day after i get out of the shower. that's enough to keep my mild chest acne clear. other people might have more suggestion, but what about prepping with a baby wipe? you're right on the medicated pads. i definitely wouldn't use those, but i don't have any other suggestion.

yeah it is sometimes a pain to have to take a 2nd shower just so i can use the cleanser on my back

the baby wipes might be the way to go, thanks

anyone else have suggestions?

yeah it is sometimes a pain to have to take a 2nd shower just so i can use the cleanser on my back

the baby wipes might be the way to go, thanks

anyone else have suggestions?

i have the same problem. i only put it on once a day...and its before i go to bed. what i do is i just wash it with water and then pat with a towel once and then wait until it is fully dry and put on bp.