Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ninjazx

Can Somebody recommend me a good AHA for scarred pores?

Has anybody seen improvement with AHAs on their scarred pores? if so, can you recommend me on what to buy? Ive been doing tca peels lately and I think theyre helping, so I was thinking if I add an AHA that I can use more frequently, then maybe it can yield better results.

Thanks

You should check this out:

http://www.acne.org/over-the-counter/alpha...ge1.html#browse

There you will see a wide variety of opinions. Don't overdo the stuff for scarred pores though, sometimes they need recovery time, so with peels on a regular basis you may only want to use AHA once or twice a week... Just my opinion on that.

AHA isn't usually strong either so its up to you if you want to go ahead with it. All the best!

are you sure they are actually scared pores or just enlarged pores due to genetics or sebecoues material strecthing out the pores. if they are just stretched becuase of blackheads clogged pores etc then maby pores/skin has lost its elasticty becuase it has been stretched to much (if that makes sence lol im typing a rush). if that is the case then you could try something like terproline professional which i think you can only get from a dermatologist.