Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eekmee

using dans product since 11/09/08 still breaking out

ok ive been on Dan's regimen since 10/2008 with using

cleanser-neutrogena rapid clear

treatment-neutrogena on the spot

moisterizer- olay lotion

reviews- well neutrogena on the spot works great but it cost too much and leaves too much residue.On the cleanser side it seems to make my fore head break out i dont know if this is true for if its just me other than that it works pretty good. just not really cost effective.

HERES THE NEXT STORY

I decided to use Dan's products becuase alot of people seems to give good reviews and it seems to be cost effective.

cleanser-Dans

treatment-Dans

moisterizer-DAns

reviews-

so far in teh beginning it started workin pretty good but on week 3 or 4 i started to break out and my skin gets really dry even though i use moisterizer seems likei h ave to keep applying more every 2-3 hours i keep getting more pimples here and there but its not like its rapid break out

like i also get dark skin spots on my face. and it seems my face gets really dry after using dans cleanser right before i apply BP on. :think:

for some reason i cant add pics i treid it with teh url and img thing and it doesnt work but some one please help other wise please look at them by copying each link and pasting them on your address box and hit enter

heres before when i was using clinique garbage!!! and other unknown products

see attachment

in 10/2008 using Dans regimen with my the products i stated up there

dansregimenmyprod.jpg

dansregimenmyprod2.jpg

11/09/08 till today pics using Dans product and DAns regimen 2 times a day

dansprod1.jpg

dansprod2.jpg

dansprod3.jpg

dansprod4.jpg

dansprod5.jpg

post-85695-1229062687_thumb.jpg

post-85695-1229159440_thumb.jpg

post-85695-1229159535_thumb.jpg

post-85695-1229062687_thumb.jpg

post-85695-1229159440_thumb.jpg

post-85695-1229159535_thumb.jpg

Be patient, both with The Regimen and with Dan. Sometimes it takes a while for people to get clear on The Regimen. And don't forget, not only does Dan have to take care of this entire site, but the man has a life too.

Be patient, both with The Regimen and with Dan. Sometimes it takes a while for people to get clear on The Regimen. And don't forget, not only does Dan have to take care of this entire site, but the man has a life too.

posted new pics

Just wonder did you do what Dan's demostrated? You must be gentle with your skin to avoid irritation. Watch his videos if you have no idea how to do it. Make sure you follow exactly to have a better result, even the waiting time before you apply the next product. If you have, did you use the amount Dan had suggested? If you don't, the videos showed clearly and you just need to follow them clearly. If you have, just add more patience to allow your skin to show improve.

I also had the same problem you are having now. Drier skin, so I used moisturizer more frequently like you are doing now, then I realised it was wrong. I had more acnes than before.

What I did to get better was to stick with the same regimen, wash, BP then moisturizer but add with Jojoba oil and leave it. During that time, I also realised that I touched my face quite frequently so I trained myself not to do it. Eventually, everything got better. I hope you can give this regimen more time. It may turn worse before getting better. It may take longer time like 3-6 months. You can easily loose confidence with it. BUT just stick to it until your skin gets better.

Read more information here. Alot of information are very helpful.

OR, instead of polluting your skin with harsh chemicals that will inevitably strip your face of natural oils and add other ingredients which are possible carcinogens, you could try something a little more natural.

Here's a link explaining the toxicity of some of these ingredients: Potentially Harmful Ingredients

I used this regimen before ever reading about or referring to it as "Dan's Regimen" -of course, I used store bought products with the same types of ingredients. After YEARS of BP use with some oil free moisturizer, I realized my skin had never stopped breaking out-it had just because even more dried out. That stuff may seem to work more for teens than adults. It worked better for me when I was 15 and 16 years old. Now, all it does is irritate my skin, dry it out, and like you, cause weird spots. I also noticed that when using BP, the red marks left by acne didn't go away as quickly, were brighter, and it never really helped get rid of the acne in general.

I finally got sick of using the same ineffective crap and switched to natural stuff that I spent OODLES of time researching. 3-6 months is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for results only to find that it still isn't working and you've wasted that much time, effort and money. An effective treatment should yield results-even if they're small, within 2-8 weeks (assuming we're talking topically. Oral stuff DOES take longer)

Try using things like oatmeal, lemon juice, honey or apple cider vinegar for your face. Also try changing your diet. Eating lots of sugars or white breads produce more glucose in your bloodstream which gets carried to your face and can trigger breakouts. Drink a ton of water. I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and I'm feeling and seeing quite a difference. My skin is no longer dried out or flakey and is definitely starting to clear up. And when I do have a breakout, it's not nearly as bad, goes away quickly and the marks left behind fade much quicker. My skin just FEELS healthier.

It may or may not work for you-but if you try it, it's something you have to stick with for a couple of weeks because your skin will go through a weird "detox" effect to where you may or may not have initial breakouts as the skin purges toxins from itself.

Good luck

It's only been a month. Chill out. What kind of asian are you?

vietnamese yea so you guuys think diet reallly matters that much?

It's only been a month. Chill out. What kind of asian are you?

vietnamese yea so you guuys think diet reallly matters that much?

also does eatin white rice alot matters?