Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

did you talk about acne? gee i have this weird thing where i never talk about my issues. its either a male thing or an adam thing. prob a bit of both.

damn man i want a buddy with acne!

all my friends could not shower for months and jump into a pool of oil and not breakout with even the smallest of zits. those a holes have it good! haha

I have a friend that always makes fun of my face jokingly and then rubs his face saying how clear it is. Sure, it does sound mean but he's really funny. And besides hes fat and short so maybe he got stuck with the bad genetics not me.

I used to have a friend who would constantly make jokes and remarks about my face. I think he once told me that my face was so oily he could polish his dirt bike with it lol

I also had a friend who I honestly never saw shower and when he did it was 5 minutes tops. This friend also ate TERRIBLE and never washed his face.

The only time I mention how much my face bothers me is when I am really down. It's hard to let people in and tell them how you feel when they cannot comprehend how much it affects you. People with clear skin just think acne is acne, when really acne is a disease that slowly destroys you. It affects you in so many ways and it is relentless.

Anyways, it's awesome you found a friend you could discuss this problem with