Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
altgr

Antibiotics going well, but a bit flaky skin. Dan's moisturizer/jojoba oil?

Hello. I am currently on a antibiotic regimen but I have a bit flaky skin. I take antibiotic each day plus some creme I put on my face (Differin and one more thing). My acne is clearing up, but I have a bit flaky skin. So I was wondering if the moisturizer/jojoba oil from dan's might help me? The problem is that I am a bit afraid to change my regimen now because the acne is getting better.

So will the products make me break out again? Or are they safe?

Hello. I am currently on a antibiotic regimen but I have a bit flaky skin. I take antibiotic each day plus some creme I put on my face (Differin and one more thing). My acne is clearing up, but I have a bit flaky skin. So I was wondering if the moisturizer/jojoba oil from dan's might help me? The problem is that I am a bit afraid to change my regimen now because the acne is getting better.

Yeah, I would definitely suggest adding some. I add (5-6 drops) some, and it work great. It's non- comedogenic (Does not clog pores), so it won't break you out. It will really help with dry skin.

Here is a link for more information:http://www.danielkern.com/category-s/28.htm

reviews http://www.acne.org/acne.org-jojoba-oil-re.../635/page1.html

Yes, They Will Make You Flake/Dry Free.

Use them, best thing you could do.

Havent replied here in a while. My treatment is going well but I still havent bought Jojoba/the moisturizer. Hopefully I'll order it tomorrow.

Merry Christmas :)