Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all,

Ive recently purchased some of the Face Doctor products (moisturizer and soap) and im wondering if anyone else has had positive/ negative experiences? I am very skeptical because ive used every other product with these type of "amazing result" claims but never had much luck. Too early to say what my opinion is right now, only been using it for 5 days. One thing i will note is that the soap is verrrrry gentle, barely drys out my skin. Thats a nice change.

so anyone out there using this stuff?

day 11 now. I am using the soap and "beauty cream" together every morning when i wake up. Had a few drinks last night at a family dinner party, rosacea flared up as usual. Still red this morning but nothing out of the ordinary. Soap is still very gentle and no drastic drying of the skin at all. Acne seems to be controlled but not eliminated, few new small pimples here and there. Trying benzoyl 2.5 to keep them at bay. Ill update in another week or so.

Ok so day 17 now and its still working well on my rosacea. Before i started using this my skin was scaly/ flaky every time i got out of the shower, but ever since i started its just been getting better and better and better. I think ive had maybe 2 flare ups in my rosacea within the past week, which is down from the 2 or 3 i used to have every day! My acne has gotten worse, but im on accutane now so that's a seperate thing all together. So yeah still not 100% convinced with this product, have to give it another few weeks, but so far so good.

Hey I have been using this, only for a week now, my mom got it for me, I am skeptical because I have never heard of this. I also use it with Dans BP.

Its hard to say if its working, I think that I'm getting less acne...

but It is taking forever for old blemishes to heal

could also be the lemon juice I have been applying topically that I began at the same time..

Day 28- the acne fighting power of this product seems weak at best. However it really has helped control my rosacea and keep the flare ups to a minimum. It's not a miracle cure BUT it is the best thing ive ever used for my rosacea. Still using it with the beauty cream + neutrogena comfort cream everyday.

yup stillll using it. Very close to running out of the soap, probably two more days worth left. I think i will re-buy and continue using this product. It hasnt been a miracle cure but it does help calm the flare ups related to rosacea.