Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, in my opinion, you look like a model. Not even kidding! You're VERY good looking. And what acne? You look clear to me!

Don't be so down on yourself! You're a great looking guy, and I don't know you but I'm sure you have a ton of other wonderful qualities.

seriously.

i didnt want to waste time posting in this thread because i couldnt believe you were serious, i thought you were just fishing for compliments.

If you are serious, you need a smack on the head.

^^

Come one, I really wanted to hear honesty..

I mean, I know this is a support group, and many people will sympathize with me.

But sometimes people just want to hear the truth..

I do have some acne scarring, but it didnt show up in the pic.

I guess I need to retake the photo.

This thread is no joke, I have some real self esteem issues.

I feel like shit everyday.

I see people out in the real world with perfect skin and "model like" qualities, and it tears me up inside. Why wasn't I blessed? what in the mother FUCK did I do wrong to deserve to look this way? I'm so fed up with this shit

Sweetness you have some self confidence issues. You need to love yourself!!!!!! I think you are a good looking guy and I am not just being nice. You have piercing eyes that are very nice. Your eyebrows are a bit out of control but dudes are hairy so what can ya do.

LOVE YOURSELF!!!!!!

anything we say isnt going to make u feel better about yourself, or even worse. Your feelings come from within, and you have to address that. Theres nothing wrong with you, you don;t hav two heads, you are not a monster!! so there is no reason to see yourself as one, try seeing a therapist, tell your doctor about these feelings.

anything we say isnt going to make u feel better about yourself, or even worse. Your feelings come from within, and you have to address that. Theres nothing wrong with you, you don;t hav two heads, you are not a monster!! so there is no reason to see yourself as one, try seeing a therapist, tell your doctor about these feelings.

I would give anything to see a therapist, but unfortunately I dont have insurance.

Ugh

Really?

I dont understand why you guys are finding this so hard to believe.

I see tons of sad people posting their pics and asking for advice..

Why am I any different?

Like I said in the "post your pics" thread that you started, babe, in real life I would probably have a crush on you. You look like this guy I knew. You're gorgeous now love yourself. :D

What is it that you're unhappy about? Just your looks or other things in your life?

I dont understand why you guys are finding this so hard to believe.

I see tons of sad people posting their pics and asking for advice..

Why am I any different?

I see a trend....

No, you are not fugly by a long shot. You actually appear to have a nice complexion in that photo also.

I see a trend....

No, you are not fugly by a long shot. You actually appear to have a nice complexion in that photo also.

A trend?

You look fine, not only do i not see any acne but i don't see any red marks or scars, or at least they don't show up in the picture. You should be happy, and no you're not even close to being ugly, if you're considered ugly i don't know what to consider myself...

You look fine, not only do i not see any acne but i don't see any red marks or scars, or at least they don't show up in the picture. You should be happy, and no you're not even close to being ugly, if you're considered ugly i don't know what to consider myself...

The picture was taken by a cell phone in bad lighting..

The picture was taken by a cell phone in bad lighting..

ok fine! DEAR LORD YOU ARE SOO UGLY! FUCKING HELL YOU UGLY AS FUCK! Those UNIMISSABLE SCARS AND THOSE SPOTS.....HAVE MERCY, I AM SURE I WON'T BE ABLE TO TOUCH MY DINNER FOR AT LEAST WEEK!!! Maybe it's a good thing as si've been meaning to lose weight. You are the perfect repellent! I'll print your pic put it on my fridge and every time i want to touch food I just have to look at your face and i'll lose my appetite.

GOOD LORD YOU'RE UGLY AS FUCK!!

at least your being honest.

Thanks

if i'm being honest I am offended too. Literally my whole face is covered with scars, my spots are bigger also now, mostly around the chin which make me look like I have razor bumps (and for a girl it's truly embarassing). There isn't makeup here heavy enough to cover everysingle mark and bump, and imperfections and when I see people that look as normal as the people that tend that cringe at my skin, it makes me wonder if they're just here to boast and make fun of other people, and it pisses me off. If that's not your intention, then I apologize, but these days i'm really pissed, more than ever that i'm still going around in circles with my life (each year is literally a repeat of the previous year) when I thought that by this time I would be out of this situation. When my skin was good, I was a good girl, was nice to people, I didn't do anything to deserve this and when I think that some people out there are complete arseholes and have a great life, it pisses me off even more. Many things piss me off nowadays, even people that don't have much on their face and come on an acne board seemingly shattered, but actually just looking like they want compliments, or are just showing off.

again, if that wasn't your intention, I apologize! After ll it's not just massive scaring and spots all over that can make people insecure..even 2 spots and one mark can make people insecure and ruin their lives. But this is me being honest, calling you a repellant was not me being honest. My first post remains the truth.

No way are you ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look really similar to my husband! Are you vietnamese? My hubby is half...

Anyway-you are DEFINITLEY NOT ugly. You are REALLY good-looking.

Here's me and my hubby for reference-you could be brothers!

Really hot guy

Thanks

if i'm being honest I am offended too. Literally my whole face is covered with scars, my spots are bigger also now, mostly around the chin which make me look like I have razor bumps (and for a girl it's truly embarassing). There isn't makeup here heavy enough to cover everysingle mark and bump, and imperfections and when I see people that look as normal as the people that tend that cringe at my skin, it makes me wonder if they're just here to boast and make fun of other people, and it pisses me off. If that's not your intention, then I apologize, but these days i'm really pissed, more than ever that i'm still going around in circles with my life (each year is literally a repeat of the previous year) when I thought that by this time I would be out of this situation. When my skin was good, I was a good girl, was nice to people, I didn't do anything to deserve this and when I think that some people out there are complete arseholes and have a great life, it pisses me off even more. Many things piss me off nowadays, even people that don't have much on their face and come on an acne board seemingly shattered, but actually just looking like they want compliments, or are just showing off.

again, if that wasn't your intention, I apologize! After ll it's not just massive scaring and spots all over that can make people insecure..even 2 spots and one mark can make people insecure and ruin their lives. But this is me being honest, calling you a repellant was not me being honest. My first post remains the truth.

Interesting..

Though I'm not of Vietnamese, I am oriental.

THanks for all the kind comments.

It has helped me feel a little better about my situation.

All of you are truly kind hearted.

Omg

I would love to make a collage out of your face. Hahaha I know, that sounds wierd

Just the artist in me saying "I'm inspired."

I like your features individually. :)

Thanks

Interesting..

what do you mean "interesting.." ? http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-001.gif

Omg

I would love to make a collage out of your face. Hahaha I know, that sounds wierd

Just the artist in me saying "I'm inspired."

I like your features individually. :)

umm thanks??

Thanks

Interesting..

what do you mean "interesting.." http://clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-001.gif

OOPS.

I meant to reply to the nice lady with the vietnamese husband.

Anyway, I understand everything you said.

Im sorry that your suffering, and I dont mean to make you feel bad or anything.

Im not fishing for compliments, or trying to make your feel crappy or angry.

I was just expressing my feelings.

Sorry.

Im sure your a beautiful girl.