Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
erin says

Accutane Day 6

Day 6

Taking 20mg twice a day for the first month.

My skin's definitely getting drier--I stupidly put Duac gel on it the other night (5% Benzoyl Peroxide). But last night I coated my skin in some Aquaphor before going to bed and that worked really well. My skin felt super soft in the morning. My lips have been getting a little raw--not visible, but I can feel it.

Very very slight headache this morning. Went away with 2 advil.

I ran yesterday for 2 miles and feel totally fine--zero joint pain, and I usually have pain in my knee at night from an old injury.

Trying REALLY hard not to pick. I've been coating my zits with Aquaphor so that when I touch my face, I feel the ointment and stop touching.

Others are definitely right about spending less time in the bathroom. I spend way too much in there as it is just staring at my pores and feeling disgusted in general by my skin. Trying to make it so that there's less light available from the vanity so that I can't see as well. It's pathetic that I have to come up with these elaborate schemes to get me to stop picking, but whatever works!

Edited by erin says