Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bebekisses22

Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution

I'm new here..I got a question. My Dr. has recently prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution and I've only been using it for about 1 week. How and can I incorporate this medication to the Regimen?

I'm new here..I got a question. My Dr. has recently prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution and I've only been using it for about 1 week. How and can I incorporate this medication to the Regimen?

Hi, I was prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution as well and I must say it really boosted the overall effect of the regimen. I dab it on after cleansing, let it dry for about 5 minutes, and then follow up with the benzoyl peroxide and moisturizer as recommended in the regimen. Good Luck!

I read somewhere on the web that there were studies done that showed when using clindamycin and BP, the effectiveness was greater than either of the two used alone. I'm going to try it as forevermustard suggested. Question though, do you use it all over the face or just spot dab?

Hi, I was prescribed Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Solution as well and I must say it really boosted the overall effect of the regimen. I dab it on after cleansing, let it dry for about 5 minutes, and then follow up with the benzoyl peroxide and moisturizer as recommended in the regimen. Good Luck!

Sorry for forgetting to reply! I used to dab it all over my face, but I no longer use it. My latest kick is muslin cloths used twice a week with my cleanser. They provide gentle and effective exfoliation that has really cut down the number of spots and just made my skin smoother :)

I read somewhere on the web that there were studies done that showed when using clindamycin and BP, the effectiveness was greater than either of the two used alone. I'm going to try it as forevermustard suggested. Question though, do you use it all over the face or just spot dab?

Sorry for forgetting to reply! I used to dab it all over my face, but I no longer use it. My latest kick is muslin cloths used twice a week with my cleanser. They provide gentle and effective exfoliation that has really cut down the number of spots and just made my skin smoother