Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Metric24

breaking out over and over at the same place

I find this weird....

I think my IB is pretty much over, although I am still breaking out...

Thing is, I broke out all over my chin,near my mouth....things got better and POOOOF! :shock: it all came back....cleared again and BANG! :shifty: again, in the same exact place.

I could swear it's the same exact pores!I thought that once it got all the nasty suff out, it would stop producing it.

Is this normal?

I had the same thing happen to me. I'm 2 1/2 months in and my chin has been really bad. I will think a pimple will be getting smaller and then its bigger again the next day. Things are starting to get a little bit better though.

I don't know if it's "normal," but that was pretty much my typical horribly bad breakout. Clusters of cysts that would start to subside and then flare again, and again, and again, sometimes for a few months. And then my skin would clear a bit for a month or two, then repeat.

Not that that helps you right now, but it isn't just your skin.

i had a large area on my cheek that CONSTANTLY had a cluster of infection under the skin. it continulously broke out in the same spot for like a year... and then a few months into accutane... it broke out for the final time *i hope*. maybe your situation is like mine... there is just so much built up infection in the same spot that it takes time to get rid of it. good luck

raksasi

how long are you supposed to be on accutane?

I'm scheduled for a 5 month course and am finishing month 2. Yippee. If this doesn't work, I'm stuck. I put off trying 'tane for years, but I had a horrible breakout on my chest about 2 years ago and have keloid scarring because of it. I would like to avoid more of that if at all possible.

same exact shit happened to me. its been going on for 3 months now. its possibly the most annoying thing on accutane. And i just finished and its stil lbreaking out. Hopefully the last time.