Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you date this guy?(he is not me)

He is not me. He is my friend. I think he is not bad looking but he has never been in a relationship before(he has acne/scars). Feel free to say anything about him, remember he is not me.

If I were not married (and much younger), I'd definitely be interested. He's very nice-looking.

well i am guy, but i think he looks good. I'm liking the hair.

Yea he is good at styling his hair, he changes hairstyles often

You're gorgeous ok?!?!

what's going on with all these gorgeous guys asking us if we would date them? Are you trying to make people feel bad or do you genuinely not see you're good looking?

Yes, absolutely. I think he looks really cute! :wub: Though, I would like to know something about his personality and interests. I always value the inner person the most.

Well he is shy(maybe cause he has acne and scars) which is probably why he has never had a girlfriend. He tells me he has trouble talking to girls he like but has no trouble talking to girls he dont like. I also think he is a soft hearted person

he should smile more like he sorta did in picture #1.

He looks un-confident. All he needs to get a relationship is confidence. When I first started dating my gf, my skin was alright. Then it broke out like crazy (2 weeks into relationship... so not like we were already really close) and stayed that way for the next 5 months. She treats me no different when I have acne or not. Neither do any other girls.

In all honesty... with the scars, being asian, the hair and that jacket of his, he could totally pull off being a bad ass. The only thing he is lacking is confidence.

he should smile more like he sorta did in picture #1.

He looks un-confident. All he needs to get a relationship is confidence. When I first started dating my gf, my skin was alright. Then it broke out like crazy (2 weeks into relationship... so not like we were already really close) and stayed that way for the next 5 months. She treats me no different when I have acne or not. Neither do any other girls.

In all honesty... with the scars, being asian, the hair and that jacket of his, he could totally pull off being a bad ass. The only thing he is lacking is confidence.

'like he sorta did in picture #1' hmm... yer i reeaaallly see that :)

oh and im not liking how the picture, when you zoom in, it zooms from 99% to 100% lol i just wasted half a second of my life :xxx:

As far as looks go, I think he's attractive. Yes, he does have a bit of acne scarring, but it does not at all take away from his good looks.

However, I don't know if I would actually date him, seeing as I've never met him! That seems like such an odd question to ask online with only a picture and a few lines about a person's personality. It's impossible to really judge.

He looks nice. I can see myself in him because we have the same problem...

I can relate to this guy. Though i know im not ugly, i still feel uncomfortable dealing with people because of some acne scars on my face. It really affects me personally.

Good looking guy, i'd let him pound my ass if I were gay or drunk enough.

UK humor huh...not funny in America..lol