Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

scars suck...... and when u try and sort them out somthing else goes wrong...... my face has been played around with my doctors and made blimmin WORSE

I have changed so much....................... i cant do anything anymore!

shortypinky Posted Today, 01:12 AM

acne can come and acne can go... its the scars that finish a person's confidence

I quite agree. It is the scars that can ruin a person's confidence, but only if we let it.

Edited by bollywood

Ive been going through a major phase of jealousy recently, ive no idea why but its kicked right in full force lately.Ive found myself just plain disliking people due to there skin been so much better than mine, hopefully ill stop feeling this way soon.

Same with me, only recently as well. Odd, lol.

More annoyed though when people assume it's because you don't wash or 'cause you eat poorly.

hairloss- theres a cure

everything else seems to have a cure

scars- there just there! what to do??? what to get rid of them?? what to make sin grow?? what is there out there??!

You can't keep beating yourself up over something you can't control.

Yes I would be immensely happier if I didn't have scars but I can't let scars completely ruin my life.

Just keep fighting and stay hopeful. Continue trying to improve your scars.

Live the best you can with what you've got.

Well, I guess we are all human after all, so sometimes I guess we all would like to have something that someone has and we don't have such as flawless skin (lol).

Edited by bollywood

Guest Dumnfaniuri

Recruit for our Prepaid MasterCard - juncture our "Go Green friends of the environment" Operation where $1 from apiece incoming testament supply kill glasshouse gas activity, smog formation, air pollutants and another more another environmental issues. Connection Today! Also, $10 of the enrollment outgo immediately appears on the card.

When you conjoin our "Go Green friends of the environment"TM Effort and enroll for our Paid Card, $10 of your enrolment fee forthwith goes on your card and $1 goes toward environmental causes. Serve fisticuffs globular hot by making your ordinary purchases and ply us make our content of 1 1000000 members.

More: