Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

acnepix001.jpg

acnepix005.jpg

acnepix003.jpg

:(:(:( Just took these 10 minutes ago..acck.. don't mind the big eyes in the 3rd pic, it's 4am here and yeah, that's my excuse.

anyway, this pretty much sucks!!!! I'm really embarrassed at this point, I don't want to go out with my friends..or being in public at all! blah..I'm not using anything right now for the redness and scaring, I'm on accutane currently...any suggestions?

** I'm bad with computer stuff..so I can't get my images to come on to the screen, I tried..sorry**

acnepix001.jpg[/img]

acnepix005.jpg[/img]

acnepix003.jpg[/img]

:( :( :( Just took these 10 minutes ago..acck.. don't mind the big eyes in the 3rd pic, it's 4am here and yeah, that's my excuse.

anyway, this pretty much sucks!!!! I'm really embarrassed at this point, I don't want to go out with my friends..or being in public at all! blah..I'm not using anything right now for the redness and scaring, I'm on accutane currently...any suggestions?

** I'm bad with computer stuff..so I can't get my images to come on to the screen, I tried..sorry**

Well what can I say, I know exactly how you feel, im 23 and what I suffer from is every now and again I get a pretty big red headless pipsule (i think),

I usually squeeze it slightly and it then turns into a scar or streak which sticks for about 5 days,

I just cant face going out sometimes, and even though its only small (BY MANY STANDARDS) to me its huge, it gets me down, (strangely most people seem to think Im really good looking, still not convinced)

However I am amazed you feel this way about yourself, to be honest you do actually look really good, (and yes I did see your acnepix you posted-trust me you look fine) I know people have probably told you this before, but you have to start believeing, can I ask do you moisturise (im guessingt you do) im a guy so I find that shaving every day using moisturising shaving lotion then moisturising the morning after helps me, not too sure how that would apply to a girl ;)

I hope I helped anyway

Anto.

your red marks are not bad, believe it or not. if you find the right makeup you could easily over those. it's been done before