Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hackattack

If you have mild acne/red marks

I have been using AHA recently for a while now and it works wonders!! its evening out my skin tone, evening out my rough texture, and fading my red marks. If your like me and have bought everything that you can find for mild acne, trust me this works wonders. My regimen consists of:

Morning and night:

-Wash with AHA Nourishing Cleanser

--8% or 10% AHA exfoliating cream

---Olay Complete spf 15- sensitive skin for morning, Olay replenishing night cream at night.

the products I use are a product called alpha hydrox. I just ordered the 12% souffle so i'll let you know how that goes!

AHA can be bought in stores, just check the labels. but its kinda hard to find the right stuff. go to www.alphahydrox.com , thats where i got mine, i suggest the 8% aha cream for starters, then progress to 10%, then to 12% souffle if u can handle it. BTW the nourishing cleanser works reallly good. I didnt buy there moisturizer tho. you can just check it out for yourself

i apply it only at night.. and started seeing results withing a week.. ill still have to use it for quite a while. prolly months to see a full change in my red marks.. but for my mild acne. . i havent had an active pimple in 5 days