Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoCalLove

New new moisturizer...any recommendations?

Hi guys,

I currently started on a BP and SA regime and am looking for a new moisturizer. I've heard of people trying new lotions and it just causes them to breakout so I really want to make sure I get a good one the first time. After a bit of researching I've heard that these are pretty good:

Eucerin Renewal Moisturizer

CeRaVe

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combination Skin

Olay Complete Moisture Lotion SPF 15 (Sensitive Skin)

How do these look? Anyone else have any other recommendations that I might have missed?

Thanks.

CeraVe lotion has worked well for me. Has never broken me out at all, helps calm and even skin tone, absorbs fast and leaves a smooth matte finish most of the day(I only start getting oily again right before sleeping). The only real downside is that due to the cold/dry climate the lotion has a hard time keeping up with dryness, for me atleast. But when I drop 2-3 drops of jojoba with it it's perfect, just personal preference though.

I like Cetaphal All Skin Type Lotion, it does it's job in moisturizing your skin if BP makes it dry out. The Olay one failed on some spots and I just got frustrated. Haven't had a problem with dry skin after using Cetaphil, it is a little thicker than Olay.