Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Irelandian

Apple Cider Vinegar

Forgive me, if this sounds stupid, but where do i get Apple Cider Vinegar because i have read that this works for a lot of people?

Do people drink it and apply it to affected area of face??

I don't know where you live but here in Canada I buy mine at Loblaws Super Store... they have a small organic section and it's there. It only about 4 bucks for a bottle and it lasts about a month.

I take about 4 or 5 chugs of it a day... but I don't mind the taste. A lot of people really hate the taste and will mix a couple tablespoons in with water or juice or something. It does smell really bad, but I don't smell it anymore. I then just pour some onto a cotton ball and swab it all over my face. Again... some people have sensitive skin and like to dilute it with water among other things, but I just use straight ACV... my skin isn't sensitive at all.

I've been doing this for 4 weeks and my face is now completley clear. In 6 years, this is the first week I haven't had to wear make up. You do have to be patient, around week 2/3 I got an initial breakout. ACV does help heal things quicker, but if you pick it will scab over very badly. I got a mild breakout around my time of the month and all of the pimples left except for this one that I picked at which is now a big scab but aside from that I have absoloutley flawless skin. No redmarks, no hyperpigmentation... no nothing. I honeslty can't believe it. I would definitley give it a shot, but if you do breakout don't give up... With most things, there will be an initial breakout. I used to have clogged pores all over my right cheek... after using the ACV they turned into tiny little pimples and my face was a mess for about a week... Once they all healed up though, all of those clogged pores are gone and my face is smoooottthhh.