Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Realme2008

What do you think of Dan's daily video blogs?

I think they are pretty awesome, because he actually cares about our opinions. He also seems like a genuinely nice person. You get the behind the scenes information on acne.org In his recent video he's asking what we think about adding a AHA spot treatment. He's asking for feedback on it, so I think we should go over and leave some comments on it. :) I think it's a awesome idea.

http://www.acne.org/blog/category/daily-video-blog/

I think they're really nice. Dan's site and regimen have helped me so much, so it's nice to "get to know" him. I think a lot of his personality shines through in his videos, and they just add a whole new level of warmth to this whole experience.

I think they're really nice. Dan's site and regimen have helped me so much, so it's nice to "get to know" him. I think a lot of his personality shines through in his videos, and they just add a whole new level of warmth to this whole experience.

That sounds like an infomercial to sell motivational videos.

I think cest's post is a great way of putting it, actually! It's easy for us all to think that Dan is this big mogul sitting way above the clouds high on the Acneorg mountain, but he's really one of us. A nice normal regular guy who has struggled with acne themselves and who is trying to help others, just like every one of us. These videos are helping us get closer to him and visa versa. I'm really loving these videos!

Well, I'm sure I speak for everyone who visits acne.org how wonderful it is to see someone so enthusiastic about the fight against acne. These videos, I'm sure, are a true inspiration to people across the globe who watch and undoubtedly gives them that extra boost when they see how superbly passionate you are about helping people Dan.

So yes, keep it up with the videos - they're a real joy to watch.

Thanks a million. :D

Yay. Thanks you guys. I am really enjoying doing them. Kent is editing one right now for today's installment :)

It seems very friendly and caring!Also I love how self-confident he feels while talking in front of the cam