Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so im in a tough situation im 14 my acne is mild mostly comedonal no big spots and i found out that sa is best to combat comedones and i want to buy paulas choice 2%bha liquid or gel which is better? nut i cant because i dont have paypal or credit card im only 14 my parents wont buy it but i have suficient money so i was wondering if i could send the money to an adult here on the board and after the money is recieved the product could be ordered for me and shipped.i know some of you will think im lying and trying to scam or w.e but its true and i wanna be clear like all the rest so plz.i would prefer it to be a moderator as i fell they could be trusted more.i dont want to get scammed.plz plz if anyone could help plz do. sorry for the long post. also can someone move this to the appropriate forum im a noob sorry bout that

It might be worthwhile to email or call the place you'd like to buy it from and explain your situation and they might take a cash payment.

Wash with water only and eat/sleep healthy. At most use a natural and gentle cleanser. Acne is a sign that something is off in your body. First step is cut out sugar/candy, vegetable oils and processed foods. From there, you must do your own research (here is a good place to start!)

- I know you probably won't do this, but I want to give you a chance to reconsider before you make your skin (and health) worse by spreading toxic chemicals on it everyday. No skin product will cure your acne (only temporarily stop it), and many will make it worse. Most 20+ year-old members on here have learned this the hard way.

- And the biggest tip I can give you, is to never use antibiotics for acne. It will not cure you permanently and will likely make it worse later on, as well as ruining your health in the process.

-Sorry, that's what you get for posting in the Nutrition and Holistic Forum! :D Good Luck!

Wash with water only and eat/sleep healthy. At most use a natural and gentle cleanser. Acne is a sign that something is off in your body. First step is cut out sugar/candy, vegetable oils and processed foods. From there, you must do your own research (here is a good place to start!)

- I know you probably won't do this, but I want to give you a chance to reconsider before you make your skin (and health) worse by spreading toxic chemicals on it everyday. No skin product will cure your acne (only temporarily stop it), and many will make it worse. Most 20+ year-old members on here have learned this the hard way.

- And the biggest tip I can give you, is to never use antibiotics for acne. It will not cure you permanently and will likely make it worse later on, as well as ruining your health in the process.

-Sorry, that's what you get for posting in the Nutrition and Holistic Forum! :D Good Luck!

Proactiv helping me alot >_< wish i could stop using , but i wanna stay clear. >_>

hey i also suggest to lay low on your chemicals as natural is def. the way to go. try the no water or only water method if you haven't already. and if you don't trust the natural way, then explain to your parents that this is important to you and your life (self-esteem, social life and stress). Be str8 with them, i'm sure they will understand and what their child to be happy

ok sorry to say but doing nothing method sucks.some of my friends do it and a couple have severe acne.comedones dont just go away they camp out in the skin you dont outgrow them in alot of cases.

If you're dead set on chemical exfoliation, I recomend MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Peels. They're expensive, $75 for a 30 day supply, but before I started accutane it was the only thing I was consistantly using other than my supliments which were: Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Vatamin A, Vitamin E, and Nicomide. All of which I highly recomend. Especially the Flax, Vitamin C, and if you can't get a prescription for Nicomide try Zinc and maybe a B Complex. The peel is available at Sephora so if you can get to a mall it should't be a problem getting your hands on some and I'm sure your parents would buy the vitamins for you since they're good for your health anyhow.