Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have very light skin, and whenever i get a pimple, whether i pop it or not, i ALWAYS get a red mark after. Red marks usually do not bother me, the thing is that they dont go away for months, and the end up accumulating. Since i hate wearing make up i decided to try everything I could find. For over a year nothng worked for me, but about a two weeks ago i decided to try lemon+concha de nacar ( a bleach cream they sell almost everywhere ) .... so i gave it a try. I put one on tope of the other, and I've got AMAZING RESULTS in only two weeks. (= It does not irritate or dry out my skin. They are both natural products. so yea, i just thought you guys should know (: :dance: TRY IT

I have very light skin, and whenever i get a pimple, whether i pop it or not, i ALWAYS get a red mark after. Red marks usually do not bother me, the thing is that they dont go away for months, and the end up accumulating. Since i hate wearing make up i decided to try everything I could find. For over a year nothng worked for me, but about a two weeks ago i decided to try lemon+concha de nacar ( a bleach cream they sell almost everywhere ) .... so i gave it a try. I put one on tope of the other, and I've got AMAZING RESULTS in only two weeks. (= It does not irritate or dry out my skin. They are both natural products. so yea, i just thought you guys should know (: :dance: TRY IT

Doesn't Concha de Nacar already have lemon?

Do you put it on every day?

Right now i put the Concha de Nacar once a week...

yeye

i use concha nacar cream! and I love it

natural bleaching, without those dangerous chemicals

this stuff works! and always lookin foward to putting on at night because I want my red marks gone

u added lemon? straight lemon with it?

maybe i'll give that a try but it says it already has lemon juice in it

I put it on everyday, it says in the ingredients Lemon Juice

I use Concha Nacar Bleach Cream No. 3

The Ingredients

* Oyster Shell Powder

This is the mother of pearl. It contains calcium, minerals and amino acids that can be absorbed by the skin when applied topically. Native Mexican women for centuries have sworn by this ingredient for skin lightening, treating spots, blemishes, scars, removing impurities and cleansing pores.

* Lemon Juice

I think you guys already know about lemon juice.. but anyway, it contains antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E and is good for lightening dark spots and treating pimples.

* Honey

Honey contains magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium chlorine, sulfur, iron and phosphate; vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6; copper, iodine and zinc (in small amounts). It's a good alternative to alpha hydroxy masks because of its acid content, yet is also good for sensitive skin. Its a natural antiseptic and also aids in healing the skin.

* Bentonite

Volcanic ash! This is a leading substance that clay masks are made of. It's good for absorption, cleansing of the pores and exfoliation.

* Papain

This is a papaya fruit enzyme. Papaya is good for exfoliation by breaking down proteins to remove dead skin tissue and also its ability to heal.

* Irish Moss

This is a seaweed that grows along submerged rocks in the unpolluted Atlantic waters off of Ireland's coast. Sea weed is high in minerals and discharges toxins from the skin as well as increases circulation, making your skin soft and glowy and all of that other stuff we like.

I'm using BP 10% at night, so how would I apply this?

Before or after or at a separate time?

And what exactly do you do with the lemon and Concha Nacar?

Like what are the steps?

I'm using BP 10% at night, so how would I apply this?

Before or after or at a separate time?

And what exactly do you do with the lemon and Concha Nacar?

Like what are the steps?

Then just use it during the day whenever your home.... only in your red marks though. BP is for acne.......

I just apply the lemon juice with my finger on the red marks, and when it dries i apply concha de nacar.

It's been about a month of using this almost everyday, my red marks are almost non-existent. They use to be real bad and real dark, love this cream. Hope it works for others too!

It feels great on the skin and has this warm feeling. Hasn't clogged my pores at all, it's all natural and it's safe on sensitive skin.

ok im still kinda scared to use it cause im afraid it might break me out but the lemon juice seems like itll help fight acne too. but i can put it only on the red marks right? it wont make that part of my face lighter than the other?

It has no hydroquinone or any dangerous chemicals. I have Asian skin and I've been using this for a month and I don't have any different skin tones. It doesn't fade red marks immediately or make the skin white, it helps healing process of red marks. It's NATURAL bleach and everything in it is good. I leave it for 2-3 hours before washing it off then apply cetaphil lotion, then I go to sleep. I use it on all my skin and not just my red marks. Honestly I wouldn't be scared or worried, since I have not heard anything negative about this cream except like one person complained of breaking out. I didn't try adding lemon to it, just follow the instructions.

No hydroquinone or any dangerous bleaching chemicals.

A picture of what?

http://www.americarx.com/admin/ARXPRODUCTI...acar/131516.jpg

OH OK thanks so u wash it off then after? i was wondering that thanks for telling me . ill put it on after dinnerish then wash it of b4 i go to sleep. ok im gonna go to cvs in a lil bit and get it :D since u guys love it so much

i want to try this for my red marks but im on post accutane...would it hurt to put lemon juice on my face with this concha nacar cream???or would it mess up the accutane healing process?

In what section (department) at CVS is this bleaching cream found? I called up the local CVS to ask if they carried, but the salesperson replied in the negative. Maybe she was looking in the wrong place? Has anyone purchased it anywhere besides CVS?

Thanks.

aww man i hope they have it at my cvs darn it if not ill be sad :(.

and elchileno...i would not use lemon juice if ur post accutane. how long have u been off accutane?

It's been about a month of using this almost everyday, my red marks are almost non-existent. They use to be real bad and real dark, love this cream. Hope it works for others too!

hi i just read about this and i kind of wanna try it.. but i just recently started on the regimen starter kit..i was wondering if i could still try this concha nacar cream with lemon thing fo my red marks?? i have them all over my cheeks..and its very embarrassing..i had to wear make up like every..and im not comfortable around people.. have you tried the regimen? and if i do decided to use the lighten cream..will i be able to wear make up still? im sorry to ask so much questions at once.. but i would really appreciate it if you could just help me out with some of them..thank you very much