Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sirrus

ACV Guide To Get Clear

Sirrus ACV Guide To Clear!!!!

Introduction

Heya! I’m Sirrus (not my real name, i named it after a beer because allot like many people I wouldn’t like to be recognised on an acne website) and i’m here to help and show you how me and many others have managed to get clear skin within a couple of weeks using the Apple Cider Vinegar method (ACV)

Timeline

Bassed on research and other peoples experience I have developed a timeline which will give you a rough indication of what you will experience and when.

Week 1 – Huge improvement to skin and appearance

Week 2 – Very few (if any) new acne

Week 2/3- Breakout time, but a very different breakout compared with using any other method, most people have experienced lots of little red marks, very small pimples and some lucky few do not get the breakout. (this doesn’t matter as I have developed a method of fighting the breakout within 2 days time).

Week 4 – You will notice your skin is more toned, your face looks clear, and skin feels nice and smooth.

The Good

It Works: Yep, it works, and very quickly.

Other Benefits: There are loads more benefits from using the ACV method, not only to clear your acne, but to help you lose weight and I personally have experienced much nicer sleeps.

Price: It is very cheap and affordable, and is available in all major super markets eg: Tesco, ASDA...

Unkown: nobody knows why your buying it, which is a big self conscious bonus!

Other Benefits:

• Reduce sinus infections and sore throats

• Balance high cholesterol

• Cure skin conditions such as acne

• Protect against food poisoning

• Fight allergies in both humans and animals

• Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise

• Strengthen the immune system

• Increase stamina

• Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss

• Improve digestion and cure constipation

• Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout

• Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections

The Bad

Taste: It tastes horrible, however there are many things you can do to improve this, either by adding orange juice to the ACV or honey.

Smell: It stinks, make sure to use a straw, and only apply to your face at night before going to bed.

LETS GET STARTED

This is a detailed guide explaining how I got clear using the ACV method.

At Night Before Bed

Add 3 teaspoons of ACV to a glass of orange juice (or preferred drink) and drink with a straw to avoid bad breath.

If you have a few patrooding stubborn white heads get a sterile needle and prick them (DO NOT SQUEEZE THEM OUT) just poke a small hole on the surface of each one and apply a small dab of toothpaste to each one. Before going to bed make sure you keep your window open and if its a warm night, put on a fan. (I advise that you wait for the toothpaste to dry fairly hard before going to bed, so if you turn over in your sleep, your pillow wont get messy and its quick and easy to clean up the hard pieces of toothpaste.

The morning

In the morning pick off the remaining toothpaste and if you have a shower, when getting out of the shower pat your face dry gently before using the towel to dry the rest of your body.

Add 4 teaspoons of ACV to a glass of orange juice or preferred drink again and drink with a straw and then brush your teeth.

It is important that you keep this up to get clear and to stay clear.

Mid Day

If your acne is bad and you feel that you might want to speed the process up, please do not go crazy drinking ACV. At the most add 2 teaspoons of ACV to your drink to leave it be.

THE BREAKOUT

A few nights ago I was experimenting with a few things, this will seem very wastefull of the ACV but I found it killed off all my breakout problems in 2 days.

This might stink out your bathroom, so I advise you get permission or have a good air freshener to mask the smell when your done, I also warn you that this could get quite painful.

Have a warm bath, once youve finished your bath, keep the water in the tub, get your bottle of ACV and pour it into your sink (with the plug in of course) let it sit there for a while you wet your face with your bath water, once your face is reasonably wet, get a dolup of toothpaste in your hands and rub it all over your face (If this hurts too much you can skip it, but i found that it speeded the process up by a huge amount.) keep the toothpaste on as long as possible and then wash off in the bath, I find that this opens up all my pours. Now soak your hands in the ACV and rub them all round your face (DO NOT LET IT GO ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR EYES I LEARNT THIS THE HARD WAY) If you do manage to get some round your eye area wash it off in the bath water.

Wait for the ACV to dry and apply some more again and again until youve used up all the ACV in the sink, I applied it to my face on both nights and it took me 5 goes before i couldn’t get any more ACV out of the sink.

Do not wash the ACV off, go to bed now and when you wake up in the morning you should see a huge improvement.

I hope you found this information useful, I will update and alter this guide as i hear suggestion and find out more things.

I’m happy to answer any questions, If you have msn feel free to pm me using this site and I will tell you my MSN address.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

Ok cool! Good luck, so far I personally know, on the internet and in real life, 7 people that this has worked for, and only 1 person that it didnt, they used none organic and just put it on there face though.

I always keep coming back to take a peek at this site so please do update as you get allong.

First week will be a huge improvement, and then you have a very small breakout, but its just of red marks, maybe the odd white head, just stick with it follow my guide and in a few weeks time youll be back to your old self!!!

One thing new I have noticed, while using ACV to stay clear, if you do get a random whitehead, DONT PICK IT! for some reason if you pick it now, it scabbs over realy bad, I dont know if this was bad luck for me or a side effect.

GOOD LUCK!

I have to agree Sirrus... picking is definitley bad... i had this mini zit on my cheek that i got a little upset about... popped it prematurely... then tried to pick it off... lol bad mistake. thankfully, the rest of my face is now entirely clear... seriously.... no make up needed.... i cant believe it... the first time in what like 6 years...

this thing should be gone by saturday (my 20th birthday) if i can leave it alone. i've been slapping polysporin on it like its going out of style lol. seems to be improving. i wish i knew about this stuff earlier.

Also, just a little info. I got a really bad stomach flu on Saturday. I couldn't stop puking so i was scared to drink my ACV thinking it would make me throw up.... but my stomach hurt so bad by the end of the night that I wasnt even thinking about my acne at that point in time just wanted my stomach to stop.... so i drank the ACV... what a difference!!! its like a medicine I swear!!!

Medicine, its more then that...

Jesus should of turned water into ACV not wine...

Good to hear your still staying clear! :D Could it be that we actuialy found a down side to ACV appart from the smell or taste?? :o lol, well i learned my lesson, im not going to pick ever again, I wonder if its somthing to do with the acid in it causing the skin to scabb over once youve picked it?

anyways, hope you have a good birthday! I'm going away to ireland on Thursday so I will have about a week with no ACV, I could take some with me but I wont, I want to see how it goes.

Lol i know i cant believe im still clear. i did have a very mild breakout around my time of the month, but it was nothing and didnt last more than a day. except for of course this one that i picked... bleck. anyways, i still cant believe it lol. Have a good trip!! you are brave for not bringing the acv, let me know how it goes.

Lol i know i cant believe im still clear. i did have a very mild breakout around my time of the month, but it was nothing and didnt last more than a day. except for of course this one that i picked... bleck. anyways, i still cant believe it lol. Have a good trip!! you are brave for not bringing the acv, let me know how it goes.

How bad of acne did you have? How long did it take for your face to clear up?

hey mustang, thanks :) ohh well if i get acne again I will just start the ACV again, I just want to find out if it comes back when you stop using it. I like doing my own little ACV tests :P to see what makes it more effective, what you can get away with and what you cant do lol.

D0nn13,

It takes about 3-4 weeks. read my guide.

Day 4 and I'm starting to see some improvements, although I'm under a huge amount of stress right now so inevitably I'm still breaking a bit..but skin looks much better. And I have a pretty bad moderate case, not quite severe though....but this is working faster than anything else ever has. Definitely looking forward to winter break and seeing how much I will change by the time I get back.

Hey,

I was just about to post a questions regarding this, so its right up my alley.

I used to use ACV 2x a day and usually follow up with aloe vera gel. I did this for probably the better part of a year, but it was breaking out too much around my mouth area.

So then I began the 'water only' treatment and had decent results, but still felt I should be doing something, you know? Water doesn't really make your face feel better or anything.

I read all the reviews of ACV again on here and decided to give it another shot. All I know is that is seems to dry up existing pimples fairly quickly (at least as fast as any over the counter topical) and it does make your face feel alot better. HOWEVER, I have just noticed alot of little bumps off to both sides of my nose, a place where I NEVER get pimples...and I vowed to go back to the water only. I get the feeling that they won't turn into anything serious but even one new pimple makes me feel terrible.

These little red marks...are they a common problem with ACV? Is there any reason to believe that ACV will work for me now when it combined with aloe vera failed me before? Does drinking it really make as much a difference as applying it to your face??

Thanks for this informative post and I look forward to all input!

Hey,

I was just about to post a questions regarding this, so its right up my alley.

I used to use ACV 2x a day and usually follow up with aloe vera gel. I did this for probably the better part of a year, but it was breaking out too much around my mouth area.

So then I began the 'water only' treatment and had decent results, but still felt I should be doing something, you know? Water doesn't really make your face feel better or anything.

I read all the reviews of ACV again on here and decided to give it another shot. All I know is that is seems to dry up existing pimples fairly quickly (at least as fast as any over the counter topical) and it does make your face feel alot better. HOWEVER, I have just noticed alot of little bumps off to both sides of my nose, a place where I NEVER get pimples...and I vowed to go back to the water only. I get the feeling that they won't turn into anything serious but even one new pimple makes me feel terrible.

These little red marks...are they a common problem with ACV? Is there any reason to believe that ACV will work for me now when it combined with aloe vera failed me before? Does drinking it really make as much a difference as applying it to your face??

Thanks for this informative post and I look forward to all input!

I also got the little red marks when I first started acv and I have read of at least 1 other person that got them as well so they are probably quite common. They cleared up in about 10 days so you should be ok, try and stick with acv the results have been SPECTACULAR for me. Good luck!

OK,

I drink about 2L of water a day with some lemon juice, would it be ok to add some vinegar to that? My thinking is that it will be so diluted that I would barely taste it.

OK,

I drink about 2L of water a day with some lemon juice, would it be ok to add some vinegar to that? My thinking is that it will be so diluted that I would barely taste it.

cant see anything wrong with this.........lets hope it works for you!

it works. it really does. just dont be a tool like me and decide to get lazy and fuck up my diet with tons of soda :[ im paying for it right now..

Hmm. Well I dont know.. I've been using it 5 weeks now I think and it has worked better than anything else, but I got a minor breakout now and that pisses me off lol. The one thing i can say, I have not had anything serious since using the ACV... the breakout now is on my chin but it is small and not the end of the world but i was hoping to be clear for my 20th birthday (today) and no such luck! I imagine when I put some makeup on you wont even see it at all, but I've been keeping my face clean today in hopes of it clearing up a bit throughout the day. I did goto bed without taking my make up off the other night so that might have something to do with it. I never ever do that, but I had a spur of the moment drunk fest and ended up staying at someones house ovbiously without anything to clean my face.

I also experienced those red dots and I agree... they went away after about 10 days. I think they were just clogged pores extracting themselves but i dont know.

Well,

Those small red bumps are sorta going away, but yet another breakout on my chin area (but whats new...). If I could ever figure out why I just get zits in that area I would be a happy man.

And wow, does ACV ever taste aweful! I don't mind actual white vinegar but apple cider is just disgusting. I'm just shooting it.

I'll appologize in advance for the questions, but here goes. After a pimple scabs over from the ACV, is it OK to remove the dead skin layer off of it? I always do, and this kinda shrinks them, but is it progressive?

Has anyone had any sucess with ACV and redmarks?

Thanks!

I only breakout on my chin too really... how old are you?? I've been reading a lot lately about how acne changes over the years. When you're younger it starts on your forehead, goes to your cheeks, then to your chin. A lot of people seem to have this pattern as do I... My forehead never gets pimples ever, and my left cheek never does either though my right one does sometimes.

I just do shots of the ACV too... I dont think you're supposed to because its bad for your teeth and waht not but I think its the easiest way to do it.

As for the scab, I think it depends on the scab. I havent had good luck with peeling the dead skin off, it seems to make the scab last longer but maybe I am picking prematurely.. you are right, it does make it shrink, at least I think so.

And red marks, YES. thats one thing i can say for sure. I have no redmarks left.

Hey,

I'm 20 yrs old, male...way to old for this to still be a problem it feels like.

I totally agree with you, it started on my forehead and kinda moved its way down. I get almost nothing on my forehead, cheeks, jawline etc. But I can count on at least a couple a week for my chin/mouth area.

I am somewhat convinced shaving has something to do with it. Gonna cut back to once every 2 days and see how that works.

I don't know why i'm placing such faith in ACV this time round, it didn't help much last time. Though I was using alot of aloe vera which made my skin feel/look sticky and bad, and I never used to drink ACV. Lets hope that makes the difference.

On a positive note, I've been drinking ACV for 3 days now, and just when I started I had a wickedly sore throat, was worried that a terrible cold was coming on. However, its all gone now...maybe the ACV had something (or alot) to do with it.