Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sorry you feel that way, but i think that this is a problem that you should be seeking the answer in yourself. I mean this IS the point of this thread you know? Posting both good pictures and not so good pictures by wish. Re-read the first post once again if you missed the edit. We (most of us) don't look like that no more, do you understand? Think logically, what we show there is altered and done in any possible way just so we could have the oportunity to enjoy ourselfs atleast abit on a picture... Even me now with all these big ass slow healing red marks all over my left and right cheecks, shoulders... and i have also a bunch of imflamated ones. So what? Why should i complain to other people that post here, if they do the right thing? Let it be a single pimple or a thousand. But if you get frustrated because of those model wanna be like people, screw them... don't pay attention and that's it! Or... like it was said, if the picture of a severe acne case makes you feel better, the shared gallery is available for viewing.

Once again, we all know why this thread is here. If someone missed it, please go back a few pages, and then a few more, and then a few more. It's been said over and over, but I will post up another link to Acne.org's Gallery section so folks can see acne in all of its pus 'n blood glory.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<well that’s my face.........scary I know, although its too hot for hair so I’ve shaved it all off! :shock:

Still that’s not where the problem lies, mines on my arms and legs but will be posting a blog soon on my 'adventure' to try and cure it and my case of Dermatillomania, (pics will be included) so watch this space…………..but only if you want to :P

i'm:

British

from Laaaaaanden! (london) lol

i'm 6ft 6 and bang my head everywhere! :wall:

Lookin great Badger...where did you come up with that name, if I can ask? Some sort of nickname during your party days or something? lol

I've always wanted to travel to London! Compared to my smaller city in Canada here it seems so modern and still foreign in a way too. :)

Wow, 6ft 6! Sheesh...compared to 5ft 3 me, you are a giant! Makes total sense that you hit your head lots. lol

Lookin great Badger...where did you come up with that name, if I can ask? Some sort of nickname during your party days or something? lol

I've always wanted to travel to London! Compared to my smaller city in Canada here it seems so modern and still foreign in a way too. :)

Wow, 6ft 6! Sheesh...compared to 5ft 3 me, you are a giant! Makes total sense that you hit your head lots. lol

heh babyblueeyes, thank you :redface: but you're defo better looking than me :)

You know what I can’t even remember how the name started now, it was that long ago. but it must have been during my party days, they don’t happen so often now, (shame) :(

Trying to remember it had something to do with a random night involving a made up badger dance and snowballed from there. Now some of my mates just call me badge! ha ha

London is a cool city you should pop over and test it out. There is so much going on, its defo better in the summer too, although I’d advise against using the underground.......you'd probably end up with my armpit in your face like all the other poor peeps that have to travel with me! lol

how odd though that Canada is on my list of places to visit, any suggestions?

and yea the height thing always gives people on the tube something to laugh about when I run onto the train and just cant quite duck enough to prevent me smashing the top of my head on the doorway. Just what I need on a Monday morning.........concussion and cut on my head lamo!

Heh and remember at your height at least you have a bigger choice in clothes to choose from :surprised:

heh babyblueeyes, thank you :redface: but you're defo better looking than me :)

You know what I can’t even remember how the name started now, it was that long ago. but it must have been during my party days, they don’t happen so often now, (shame) :(

Trying to remember it had something to do with a random night involving a made up badger dance and snowballed from there. Now some of my mates just call me badge! ha ha

London is a cool city you should pop over and test it out. There is so much going on, its defo better in the summer too, although I’d advise against using the underground.......you'd probably end up with my armpit in your face like all the other poor peeps that have to travel with me! lol

how odd though that Canada is on my list of places to visit, any suggestions?

and yea the height thing always gives people on the tube something to laugh about when I run onto the train and just cant quite duck enough to prevent me smashing the top of my head on the doorway. Just what I need on a Monday morning.........concussion and cut on my head lamo!

Heh and remember at your height at least you have a bigger choice in clothes to choose from :surprised:

Aw, sucks. Thanks Badger :redface:

I guess at least you got the nickname having fun and not for some embarrassing stupid stunt or something. lol

Ya, I definitely have London on my list of places to go...I would just love to do any type of Euro trip at this point though. I went to New Zealand on an exchange for a year and I just have such a bug to travel now! And boo to being stuck with an armpit in my face...I've used public transit enough here to know that I will totally go out of my way if I have to so I don't get stuck in situations like those :P

Oh ya, you definitely have to visit Canada. I mean it's pretty big so there really is TONS of places you should check out but I think if you're more of a city guy you'd probably like Ontario or BC. If you're more into the outdoors and sights and sounds Alberta (the province I'm in) or the east coast provinces would be great. I personally like the mountains and forests of Alberta the best, but I'm pretty biased, so. lol

Its funny you talk about bumping your head. All my aunt's and uncles (cousins too) are like 6 ft or taller and within my own immediate family, all the women are 5 ft 4 and under. lol Crappy genes! And trust me...if you're short it can be a b**** to shop for clothes too. If I didn't hem all my pants, I'd never need to wear slippers, or wash my floors for that matter! :lol:

heh babyblueeyes,

i like a bit of both...........city life and the outdoors. grew up in the country and ended up working in the city.

Canada does look amazing and yea i also have NZ on my list............it also helped watching the lord of the rings film that landscape is amazing!

you made me chuckle with your comment about fixing the hem on your pants.

still at least you can fix the pants up....................its harder when you want to buy a suit and all you end up with are 3/4 lengths!! :lol:

yea the nickname is all part of my random nights out........which normally end up with waking up in someones green house or a tree! :)

post-132609-1278540294_thumb.jpg this is when my skin was pretty clear and i was feeling pretty good post-132609-1278540253_thumb.jpg and this was a bad day of acne and i didnt want my pic taken... so thats what i did ... its funny and sad all at the same time.

Edited by runjennyrunnn

post-132609-1278540294_thumb.jpg this is when my skin was pretty clear and i was feeling pretty good post-132609-1278540253_thumb.jpg and this was a bad day of acne and i didnt want my pic taken... so thats what i did ... its funny and sad all at the same time.

cuteee

cuteee

aww gee thanks!

Ok, I haven't been on here in a while, but my acne has mostly cleared :) although you can see one spot on my chin.. ugh this was the first picture I took so it's quite bad.. :s :wall:

post-87075-1278630171_thumb.jpg

Edited by RobTheFool

@crazybadger

It was to you :D. Seriously, I visited my brother today, and I still think you two look very much alike!

two of us out there?! now that is scary! how is he coping with this revelation? lol :)

so is he tall like me then or does he have the benefit of being ever so slighty normal?

:)

Hi! First time posting here! I don't usually join forums due to trolling and people openly wishing for other people to die etc. xD ...but the overall vibe here is very nice and supportive! So here I go! (I'll probably write a proper introduction in the actual introduction section later)

Sandra, 19

Caucasian from Sweden (Wish I was some kind of exotic mix. Or asian. xD)

Random facts:

I'm 5'10

Extremely philosophic. About everything. Religion, human nature, how the human race may have benefited from homosexuality... you name it! xD

Even if I fully understand how ridiculous it is to be obsessed and severely depressed (for 5 years) over something as superficial as (mild!) acne and scarring, I can't seem to put an end to it.

Also, I've managed to go a week without picking my skin for the first time in several years. Yay for me!

I'm a depressed optimist (whut?)

I love video games.

Going to japan once my skin starts clearing up.

I tend to think in english for some reason, though it OBVIOUSLY isn't my first language. xD

I love EVERYONE!!!! Because I know that every action is based on wanting to be happy and escape suffering. Some people just happen to cause suffering for others, without meaning to, or on purpose because of trauma or unfortunate lack of empathy and what not. Everyone deserves to be loved.

I WRITE TOO MUCH!!!! D: D: D: Way to NOT write an introduction, Sandra!

post-133305-1279074494_thumb.jpg

post-133305-1279076663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest

I wonder why some of you are even on acne.org. Most of you all look absolutely stunning! There is hardly a reason for you to waste your time on this site. Go out and enjoy life. I would do just about anything to look like some of you.

This is what real troubled skin looks like and this is what a hopeless girl looks like :

post-111307-1272000288_thumb.jpg

post-111307-1272000342_thumb.jpg

OMG! You are so cute!!! You have this utterly adorable little nose, feminine chin, beautiful dark eyes, small pouty lips and high cheekbones. Most people find their ideal acne routine eventually, but until then, know that you are pretty and cute enough to make me squeal. :wub:

Also, anxiety about acne is seldom in proportion to the severity of the acne itself. It's all about self worth. People with low sense of self worth feel that their worth is defined by how they look, what others think of them, their achievements etc. So for some people with extremely low self worth acne is a disaster, even if its only a few spots. If I for example got clear skin now, I would get higher self confidence, but I would still have low self worth. If I had a high sense of self worth, though, I would be able to have low confidence in my abilities and looks, but still be happy. Needless to say, I'm working really hard to love myself unconditionally, and I recommend everyone to do that aswell.

(I don't know if I got "self worth" and "self confidence" right, but there is a difference between liking yourself because you can do something/be something/look a certain way and just believing that you are worth just as much without being able to do something/being something/looking a certain way. )

Wow. I got carried away. xD

Edited by Guest

Hi! First time posting here! I don't usually join forums due to trolling and people openly wishing for other people to die etc. xD ...but the overall vibe here is very nice and supportive! So here I go! (I'll probably write a proper introduction in the actual introduction section later, but right now I'm eating a peach so I'm like "meeh" and "nomnomnom")

Sandra, 19

Random facts:

I'm 5'10

Extremely philosophic. About everything. Religion, human nature, how the human race may have benefited from homosexuality... you name it! xD

Even if I fully understand how ridiculous it is to be obsessed and severely depressed (for 5 years) over something as superficial as (mild!) acne and scarring, I can't seem to put an end to it.

Also, I've managed to go a week without picking my skin for the first time in several years. Yay for me!

I love video games.

I tend to think in english for some reason, though it OBVIOUSLY isn't my first language. xD

I love EVERYONE!!!! Because I know that every action is based on wanting to be happy and escape suffering. Some people just happen to cause suffering for others, without meaning to, or on purpose because of trauma or unfortunate lack of empathy and what not. Everyone deserves to be loved.

aw youre drop dead gorgeous!

Hi! First time posting here! I don't usually join forums due to trolling and people openly wishing for other people to die etc. xD ...but the overall vibe here is very nice and supportive! So here I go! (I'll probably write a proper introduction in the actual introduction section later, but right now I'm eating a peach so I'm like "meeh" and "nomnomnom")

Sandra, 19

Random facts:

I'm 5'10

I love video games.

aw youre drop dead gorgeous!

So nice~ :wub: I love this place. xD

And you're very beautiful! Your eyes!!