Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

heres me, lighting is extremely generous trust me i look much worse in person

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc...4_4462012_n.jpg

Seriously, your skin is flawless! I can't possibly see how you could look much worse in person, even with generous lighting as you say :naughty:

Very handsome, if I do say so myself.

Edited by whoalisa

Me...please be gentle!

In this first photo I am the one in the peach on the lower left hand

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...7_3040196_n.jpg

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad61/pe...pg?t=1269443597

You have such beautiful coloring (hair, skin, eyes!)! I had to reply because I was born and raised in Edmonton, but moved to Calgary with my fiance a few years ago, we're moving back in the next couple years though! Yay for Edmontonions on here!

Edited by Polska Laska

I wonder why some of you are even on acne.org. Most of you all look absolutely stunning! There is hardly a reason for you to waste your time on this site. Go out and enjoy life. I would do just about anything to look like some of you.

This is what real troubled skin looks like and this is what a hopeless girl looks like :

You're still beautiful and you will get your acne under control. Don't give up! :)

I don't understand. What is wrong? You look great! You have nothing to complain about.

I wonder why some of you are even on acne.org. Most of you all look absolutely stunning! There is hardly a reason for you to waste your time on this site. Go out and enjoy life. I would do just about anything to look like some of you.

This is what real troubled skin looks like and this is what a hopeless girl looks like :

You're still beautiful and you will get your acne under control. Don't give up! :)

Aw, thank you very much. (: That made me feel slightly better.

Me...please be gentle!

In this first photo I am the one in the peach on the lower left hand

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...7_3040196_n.jpg

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad61/pe...pg?t=1269443597

You have such beautiful coloring (hair, skin, eyes!)! I had to reply because I was born and raised in Edmonton, but moved to Calgary with my fiance a few years ago, we're moving back in the next couple years though! Yay for Edmontonions on here!

lol Aw, thanks! Hellz ya for Edmontonians! It's an odd smaller city, but I love it all the same. I was born here too! When I was ten we moved to a small town up north for 8 years, but I'm back now and definitely consider this my home. That's so awesome you're coming back!! Where are you located now, if I can ask?

Edited by babyblueeyes

Seriously, your skin is flawless! I can't possibly see how you could look much worse in person, even with generous lighting as you say :naughty:

Very handsome, if I do say so myself.

Thank you. The thing is I wish this was actually the case, trust me if my skin looked like it does in that photo I would not be complaining about anything. The "good" side of my face is lit up and its weird because the lighting in that bathroom almost completely makes my weird hyperpigmentation problems diminish. In natural/florescent lighting I look god awful. I'm resisting the urge to upload more pics to prove you guys wrong but I really dont want to

You don't have to, Mercs. Just post what you're comfortable posting. There's no need to prove how "bad" or "good" one's acne is in this community.

I think he should, haha...I know lighting can help acne but there's only so much lighting can do...I would like to see the real damage =P

My skin doesn't look that bad in this photo.

Lots of make-up and dim lighting to thank for that, my skin is actually terrible.

post-41511-1274704489_thumb.jpg

My skin doesn't look that bad in this photo.

Lots of make-up and dim lighting to thank for that, my skin is actually terrible.

hey I know its dim lighting etc, but at a 3 foot range or less juging by that photo u look fine man! I look bad from 10 foot lol i dont know why this is.. cause at close range its not so bad but from a distance you can see patchyness and discolouration :(

ugh stupid picking habbit dosnt help

Seriously, what are you clear skinned people doing on this site???

I don't have acne anymore for more than 2 years now but I still have some acne scars which I don't care for anyway so I understand why some choose to stay because I also visit here time to time, but I think you have achieved your acne free goal when people say wth are you doing here haha...

Anyway to all..just don't go to a lounge forum and look into a similar picture thread.. You'll just want to crawl under the blanket and hide for the rest of your life how ridiculously good looking some of these people really are.

^ Word. There are some major hotties running around back there.

mx123, if you're wearing makeup I sure can't tell. Lookin' good and I love the hair! :D

hey I know its dim lighting etc, but at a 3 foot range or less juging by that photo u look fine man! I look bad from 10 foot lol i dont know why this is.. cause at close range its not so bad but from a distance you can see patchyness and discolouration :(

ugh stupid picking habbit dosnt help

It's all to do with the lighting i think. I mean, in dim light my skin doesn't look too bad until you get up close, but in bright light my acne and scars are noticeable even from quite far away.

mx123, if you're wearing makeup I sure can't tell. Lookin' good and I love the hair! :D

Heh, thank you, that's the look I'm going for - guys wearing makeup is often frowned upon, so I try not to make it too noticeable. Although sometimes I get carried away and put too much on, which is when occasionally someone will ask me if I'm wearing makeup etc.

Edited by mx123

This topic seems more like a hot or not thread. Just saying...

From what I've seen it's mainly people commenting on others skin, which is what I would expect to be honest.

Me

I look like a bummy mess since I never go anywhere anymore. It's amazing what odd lighting and a shitty cell phone camera can do for your skin. I was just about in tears over mine only a few hours before this picture was taken.

Alright, this thread can go back to being about attractive people now.

Me

I look like a bummy mess since I never go anywhere anymore. It's amazing what odd lighting and a shitty cell phone camera can do for your skin. I was just about in tears over mine only a few hours before this picture was taken.

What are you on about, handsome? Keep your chin up.

mx123, i agree with siava. i like your hair!

Thank you. Although my hairs a fair bit longer/bigger than it was in that photo - it grows fast and I'm too lazy to get it cut regularly.

Me

Dude, you don't look bad at all.

^^^

a- it's called lighting. lighting helps alotttttt when you take photos.

b- i don't really think that everyone is showing photos of them having acne..some are before pictures, and some after. No one said their acne was superrrrrrrr bad, and you can't expect someone to want to show their acne when it was at it's worst. No one would want to.

^^^

a- it's called lighting. lighting helps alotttttt when you take photos.

b- i don't really think that everyone is showing photos of them having acne..some are before pictures, and some after. No one said their acne was superrrrrrrr bad, and you can't expect someone to want to show their acne when it was at it's worst. No one would want to.

This.

All the photos I've posted have been on 'good skin days' with lots of makeup and flattering lightening. There is no way I would post a photo showing the extent of how bad my skin actually is.

I presume most of this applies to others that have posted photos as well.

Guys...I think it's safe to say the members here are smoking hot, seriously....I dont even know why we're here, we all overreact so much about our skin instead of living our lives....