Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

^ Gorgeous!! :) It's amazing how everyone on this forum is some of the prettiest and most handsome people I've seen.

There is so much positivity and support in this thread! Makes me want to post mine but I feel incredibly ugly with all this acne on my face. Maybe when/if it starts to clear up a little bit.

Yeah I'm sure you are too!

Don't think I've posted this before, but anyway, this is me...

post-41511-1267013777_thumb.jpg

Edited by mx123

Me and my girlfriend, taken yesterday during our 2nd day of snow this entire winter here in south Texas:

nice skin, the weather has been quite terrible here in Texas. That is unless you like cold and rain.

Everyone in here is GORGEOUS, and do you know what else?? I bet everyone's super nice too, i just get that vibe :surprised:

I agree! :)

Okay. Looking through this thread made me feel so bad because all the people here don't really have acne. Come on. The acne you guys have isn't even mild/moderate. I would trade my skin with any of you guys's skin.

hey we have acne too but those most pictures you see were taken before the acne invasion on our faces or some people onthis thread have already freed themselves from acne and others are progressing. Try to join us and have some fun! Worrying and feeling bad will make your face more horrible. :)

Photo booth tends to make me look pink(even though I'm not haha), so I thought sepia was more fitting. Finally got clear after starting the regimen back in August of last year, oh and if you're wondering, yes I am pulling a face haha. :cool:

post-103063-1267076948_thumb.jpg

Photo booth tends to make me look pink(even though I'm not haha), so I thought sepia was more fitting. Finally got clear after starting the regimen back in August of last year, oh and if you're wondering, yes I am pulling a face haha. :cool:

post-103063-1267076948_thumb.jpg

You're cute. =)

Edited by ycgirl

Don't think I've posted this before, but anyway, this is me...

Nice to finally see your cute mug. :) I like your shaggy hair.

This has got to be the greatest thread around. I should have been asleep ages ago but I've stayed up reading all this (not all 57 pages, I skipped to this one after about page 10). I'll upload a photo tomorrow.

I'm also liking the large UK contingent round here at the moment. Most people on the nutrition boards (my usual haunt) are all American. Not a bad thing, just an observation! It feels more like home around here!

Another thought, as everyone on this thread seems to be attracted to one another, maybe we should start an acne.org dating forum.