Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How is it better???

Yeah the intermet id free so i think id know which one id buy

You get what you pay for;)

PS3 hardware is better over all yes, hence that is why you are paying $100 dollars more for the console.

Online community and gaming online experience on 360 is better, has 7k more users, and more free downloadable content. PS3 online is just plain boring i think, besides PS3 is already developing a preminum service that you will have to pay for. Just like Xbox Gold you have to pay for but Xbox silver is free online just like PS3 basic package.

It all just comes down to user opinion just like anything else. The argument between PS3 vs Xbox will never end, just like ford vs chevy;) I dont discard the PS3 at all, since ive had one but sold it to a friend, just because i like the online features and online gameplay better.

Edited by JayQ

How is it better???

Yeah the intermet id free so i think id know which one id buy

You get what you pay for;)

PS3 hardware is better over all yes, hence that is why you are paying $100 dollars more for the console.

Online community and gaming online experience on 360 is better, has 7k more users, and more free downloadable content. PS3 online is just plain boring i think, besides PS3 is already developing a preminum service that you will have to pay for. Just like Xbox Gold you have to pay for but Xbox silver is free online just like PS3 basic package.

It all just comes down to user opinion just like anything else. The argument between PS3 vs Xbox will never end, just like ford vs chevy;) I dont discard the PS3 at all, since ive had one but sold it to a friend, just because i like the online features and online gameplay better.

Yeah I agree TBH I think they are both the same things really except the xBox is one step ahead!

I still will never give up the ps tho ;)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/kayli_77/Photo39.jpg

Haha, I look retarded in this pic. I was just messing around today and trying to be cross-eyed for some stupid reason. You can kinda see my acne in this pic, too. >.< It doesn't look that bad, cause I have makeup on and the pic is webcam quality.

Love your eyes! Their green like mine :)

Thank you! But they are actually blue... sometimes can look kinda greenish blue, tho. Or grayish blue. They change around, lol.

Haha, I look retarded in this pic. I was just messing around today and trying to be cross-eyed for some stupid reason. You can kinda see my acne in this pic, too. >.< It doesn't look that bad, cause I have makeup on and the pic is webcam quality.

Thank you! But they are actually blue... sometimes can look kinda greenish blue, tho. Or grayish blue. They change around, lol.

wow very pretty :P lol ! so many hot girls on this forum!

Haha gotcha, Ya mine change a lot too, greenish blue/greenish hazel. I seen in your others that they were blue, nice!

wow very pretty :P lol ! so many hot girls on this forum!

You are very pretty girlie....and yes, many attractive girls AND guys on the org. <3

I'm 25

Asian (obviously) :)

Here are my pictures before I got acne (NO PHOTOSHOP EDITING):

I will look like this again with Dan's regimen!

Edited by HotAsian09

^ Gorgeous!! :) It's amazing how everyone on this forum is some of the prettiest and most handsome people I've seen.

There is so much positivity and support in this thread! Makes me want to post mine but I feel incredibly ugly with all this acne on my face. Maybe when/if it starts to clear up a little bit.

^ Gorgeous!! :) It's amazing how everyone on this forum is some of the prettiest and most handsome people I've seen.

There is so much positivity and support in this thread! Makes me want to post mine but I feel incredibly ugly with all this acne on my face. Maybe when/if it starts to clear up a little bit.

I bet you are as, if not more, beautiful than the rest of us :)

looks great. I have a question.. Why do some people have pimples when it's winter? And why do some people get pimples when it's summer? I thought that winter was the best time for the pimples not to show up.. Because it's cold.. blah..

looks great. I have a question.. Why do some people have pimples when it's winter? And why do some people get pimples when it's summer? I thought that winter was the best time for the pimples not to show up.. Because it's cold.. blah..

I always wondered that too, but for some people, a winter is a mild autumn or a spring for another country/area. Not every area is cold in the winter or hot in the summer

Winter = Dryer skin. When my skin gets dry during the winter, I break out more because of my dryer skin. :shrug:

all these pics are people with normal looking skin lol, are we posting pics before the onset of acne or what?

Yes, that more than likely would be the case.

Edited by Vampireninja09