Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need moar pictures

moar moar moar

If next week is boring, I'm going to be having multiple photoshoots

yes.

I just thought i'd contribute. Sorry for those of you in the lounge who see my face wayyyy too much! lol

This is my favorite from a media project a friend did using me as the subject. ^_^

Well hello there ;) haha

I'm 18 from Iowa. Hell yea corn!! This is about the only picture of me. An interesting fact is i like the philadelphia eagles and i look like 5 years younger than i actually i'm.

Guest ShaunC193

I have been through the first five pages of this thread and honestly had to check the address bar to see if I was still on acne.org. I haven't seen a single spot in any photo. Have you all recovered from using the regimen or something?

I have been through the first five pages of this thread and honestly had to check the address bar to see if I was still on acne.org. I haven't seen a single spot in any photo. Have you all recovered from using the regimen or something?

Maybe someone should starts a "Post your acne pic" thread. That way people doesn't post pics of them wearing makeup, pics of them before they had acne, dark light pics etc. Just a thought.

Guest ShaunC193

Yeah, sorry, I hadn't noticed that so many other people had asked similar questions to that as I hadn't seen many pages of the thread. Now I've read at least ten more pages, and have seen only two people that I could see a spot on.

I can definitely relate to the people here who feel angered. Yet it's a complex issue. Those who feel angered seem to think that those seemingly without acne do not have a right to be here. Yet, "acne" is quite ambiguous in itself. It's been regarded as a common part of growing up, and there is no criteria for acne, or no diagnosis. Therefore, unfortunately, people with just a couple of pimples would be medically allowed to claim they have acne.

My acne is moderate, but some of the severe acne photos I've seen are very bad, and saddening to see. I can only imagine how small and inferior it makes them to go into this thread. They're not any less of a person for having worse acne, but seeing these photos will only torment them, I can imagine. I find it hard to look at the pics, and while I do have moderate acne, it's not as bad as some people's.

My two cents.

Maybe someone should starts a "Post your acne pic" thread. That way people doesn't post pics of them wearing makeup, pics of them before they had acne, dark light pics etc. Just a thought.

There's a big portion of the site dedicated to just that. Behold, the Acne.org Gallery. :teehee:

I just posted this picture in the accutane forum to show how my face is so far (well the side I consider the "worst"), but I might as well post it here, I finally got a camera that is decent quality so here is the photo, now with added acne.

I didn't know I had a freakin' hair on my cheek, I haven't bothered shaving because I quit going out for time being!! :( Note the chapped lips, thank you accutane. ;)

post-82915-1238472284_thumb.jpg

Disclaimer: Before I get bashed, it's makeup + sunlight :P No, my skin doesn't look like that :P Wish it did, though. :)

This is after I trimmed my bangs a bit... can't really tell the difference though...

My dream is that one day my skin'll be as clear as this picture shows! =D ... or near it ;)

I hate red marks!

Disclaimer: Before I get bashed, it's makeup + sunlight :P No, my skin doesn't look like that :P Wish it did, though. :)

This is after I trimmed my bangs a bit... can't really tell the difference though...

My dream is that one day my skin'll be as clear as this picture shows! =D ... or near it ;)

I hate red marks!

I don't think any amount of red marks and the like could detract from that sort of beauty. :redface:

Like all the girls on here, you are stunning, don't let something as trivial as acne get to you.

@ o r y o n

That facial hair of yours is made of win :clap: , if I was able to grow my own half as well I probably would - but every time I even attempt to, it just ends up making me look like a retarded monkey. I can't get the consistency (is that the right term?). And I guess the fact that I look younger than my age doesn't help matters. lol