Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So this is me with a little bit of makeup on in 8th grade i am now in 9th grade")

NO PHOTOSHOP OR EDITING!!!

post-96250-1234756273_thumb.jpg

post-96250-1234756413_thumb.jpg

post-96250-1234756430_thumb.jpg

Wow.. everyone is so beautiful!! Life is so much easier when you don't have to worry about your skin. *Sigh*.

I'm Jayne, and I'm Polish-Canadian. I'm a business student (accounting). I love my boyfriend and our dog Happi, and that sums it all up.

Oh yeah, and I hate cystic acne. Now THAT sums it all up.

The first pic is recently, I look kinda ghostly, it was taken with my laptops camera. My skin has improved over the months because I stuck to a regimine (after trying almost everything but accutane), and am close to being clear but have a lot of red scarring. This pic is with concealer covering my red marks. (I still haven't found the best way to get rid of red scars from cysts, I guess I'll have to just wait it out... It's taking for...ev....er though, atleast its better than new cysts.) The second pic was before this nightmare. Excuse the bathroom pics, I usually take pics in the bathroom, where the best lighting is.

Lord Jesus, you two are on flippin fIRe. With a capital "ir"

okay, so there's two of me with long hair like three months ago

and two of me with my haircut I have now, short :)

and I know you can't see any acne, thanks to the lighting in my picture.. idk why it didn't show up.

not that i wanted it to show up haha :P

post-96262-1234822057_thumb.jpg

post-96262-1234822068_thumb.jpg

post-96262-1234822079_thumb.jpg

post-96262-1234822089_thumb.jpg

Alright, I'm 16 going on 17 in a few months, I'm Australian, and I adore Supernatural so much that a few friends and I started our own little fan girl club a few years back. It's called TEH. Stands for The Elite Hunters. We're quite happily lame.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5847...mp;id=692715590

That's a link to a photo of me and my 2 mates at our school swimming carnival, taken about 2 weeks ago. I'm the girl in the middle with the yellow zinc on her face.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5923...mp;id=692715590

And here's one of me taken a couple of hours ago, being lame.

hello everyone, check my pics out on my myspace: myspace.com/theoneandonlycharlietuna

let me know what you all think.

me and my baby

Dear god, THAT CHILD IS TOO DAMN CUTE!!!!!!! I WANT TO SQUEEZE THOSE FAT CHEEKS!!!!!!! CUTE OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her dad is a good looking fella too, :)

:cool: Just wait til you get to the lounge. Only about 78 pages worth of member pictures :lol:

Unedited me without makeup! My skin will look like that again soon, methinks! :cool:

post-75087-1228768392_thumb.jpg

post-75087-1228768412_thumb.jpg

And a crappy picture from my phone. No need to edit, you can't see anything anyways :rolleyes:

About me: I'm 20, I'm white, and I'm American. :doh: :lol:

wow ur pretty...and ur skin is clear as well..!

okay, so there's two of me with long hair like three months ago

and two of me with my haircut I have now, short :)

and I know you can't see any acne, thanks to the lighting in my picture.. idk why it didn't show up.

not that i wanted it to show up haha :P

You're hot :ninja:

me and my baby

Dear god, THAT CHILD IS TOO DAMN CUTE!!!!!!! I WANT TO SQUEEZE THOSE FAT CHEEKS!!!!!!! CUTE OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her dad is a good looking fella too, :)

thanks devendralover, your always so nice about grace. you are now officially grace's american auntie.

Auntie devendralover (sorry i dont know your real name)

me and my baby

Showing the 'ceps are we, dave (that is ur name, rite?) like I always say, cute kid.

thanks mate. yes my name is dave. im not showing the 'ceps it take alot of effort to pick grace up. big baby

I love how makeup + flash + sunlight can make my broken out skin look ok here. :redface: :ninja:

You look a bit like a girl that used to be in my class :) which is good ;)

me and my baby

thanks devendralover, your always so nice about grace. you are now officially grace's american auntie.

Auntie devendralover (sorry i dont know your real name)

me and my baby

Showing the 'ceps are we, dave (that is ur name, rite?) like I always say, cute kid.

thanks mate. yes my name is dave. im not showing the 'ceps it take alot of effort to pick grace up. big baby

:lol: Finally I'm an aunt! You can call me Auntie Jess :)

Thanks Oh-So!