Luckily when i did it, it wasn't photographed ;) :whistle:

Hahahaha oh my gosh. Hilarious. :lol:

Although unfortunately, my attempted karaoke was caught in full. :doh:

lets see it :D

Luckily when i did it, it wasn't photographed ;) :whistle:

Hahahaha oh my gosh. Hilarious. :lol:

Although unfortunately, my attempted karaoke was caught in full. :doh:

lets see it :D

Some things are simply not meant to be released into this world. ;)

haahahahah so so so true about so many ppl here!!!!!

most have little or no acne.... :eh:

Amykins - youre hot......

and Calibos - i havent been on here for 2 years and you still here bud? lol. i remember all the ladies swooning over you back then with all the johnny depp comments? hahahaha classic

Hey there thought I'd join the others and post a pic.

I noticed someone said that most people here don't have acne. I think, however, that most people would post pictures either pre-acne, with makeup (for women :whistle: ) or after acne & most scars have gone.

My picture is on my 17th birthday, when I only had mild controllable acne. Right now I have cleared my moderate acne on the regimen (WOHOO!!) and am dealing with scars that are healing :D

post-92183-1234608112_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you agree, you are very hot amykins.

:redface:

I noticed someone said that most people here don't have acne. I think, however, that most people would post pictures either pre-acne, with makeup (for women :whistle: ) or after acne & most scars have gone.

I'm a slave to make-up. :(

You have pretty eyes. :)

I'm glad you agree, you are very hot amykins.

:redface:

I'm a slave to make-up. :(

You have pretty eyes. :)

Oh well at least you can cover it up and feel good while having makeup on. Although I can imagine that the feeling of like being a person with makeup and another one without must really get you. At least for me, I have to face the world, and I have accepted myself; as I said I am clear from pimples now but am dealing with marks that I know are only a matter of weeks/months, so I have hope for the future and am able to stand myself.

Anyway here's another pic, during my mild acne days lol

P.S. Amykins (*cough* handsome *cough*) :lol: jkjk ;)

Oh well at least you can cover it up and feel good while having makeup on. Although I can imagine that the feeling of like being a person with makeup and another one without must really get you. At least for me, I have to face the world, and I have accepted myself; as I said I am clear from pimples now but am dealing with marks that I know are only a matter of weeks/months, so I have hope for the future and am able to stand myself.

Anyway here's another pic, during my mild acne days lol

P.S. Amykins (*cough* handsome *cough*) :lol: jkjk ;)

I feel good sometimes with make-up on.. Other times.. Not so much. Like when my skin's all nasty & flakey. :rolleyes:

Handsome?? hahah. :lol:

Well you called my eyes pretty so I called you handsome ;)

I always thought they were the other way around :lol:

Anyways, so do you wear makeup like everywhere? even to school/work and such? 'Cos I think it must be addictive like if you CAN cover you'd do it. lol

Daniel

Blegh there's my picture, but my hair basically covers all of my annoying pigmentation. I have worse pictures in my albums. Check it out if you want to.

looks like my picture didn't show up.

Kay let's see if this works.

dsc02014pp1.th.jpg

That picture makes my skin look really good. >,< And no I'm not wearing makeup (stopped since the beginning of this school year) I guess it's just the lighting. Pictures are like mirrors. Sometimes you look good in them other times you look like crap.

That picture makes my skin look really good. >,< And no I'm not wearing makeup (stopped since the beginning of this school year) I guess it's just the lighting. Pictures are like mirrors. Sometimes you look good in them other times you look like crap.

sexAy with a capital "a" :lol:

Well you called my eyes pretty so I called you handsome ;)

I always thought they were the other way around :lol:

Anyways, so do you wear makeup like everywhere? even to school/work and such? 'Cos I think it must be addictive like if you CAN cover you'd do it. lol

Daniel

Ohh okay I got it.. Haha. But yep, I do wear it pretty much everywhere. :(

It's annoying. I can't wait til' I don't have to anymore (if that day ever comes :rolleyes: )

& I know I don't really have to.. I just feel better with it.

Wow.. everyone is so beautiful!! Life is so much easier when you don't have to worry about your skin. *Sigh*.

I'm Jayne, and I'm Polish-Canadian. I'm a business student (accounting). I love my boyfriend and our dog Happi, and that sums it all up.

Oh yeah, and I hate cystic acne. Now THAT sums it all up.

The first pic is recently, I look kinda ghostly, it was taken with my laptops camera. My skin has improved over the months because I stuck to a regimine (after trying almost everything but accutane), and am close to being clear but have a lot of red scarring. This pic is with concealer covering my red marks. (I still haven't found the best way to get rid of red scars from cysts, I guess I'll have to just wait it out... It's taking for...ev....er though, atleast its better than new cysts.) The second pic was before this nightmare. Excuse the bathroom pics, I usually take pics in the bathroom, where the best lighting is.

okay question really quick.

how do you get the pictures with the black box around it?

do I upload the pictures as attachments?