Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kayski3223

GAH It's Coming Back!! Help :( :(

Well, I'm back - I thought I had things under control; I was eating really well and my skin was looking great. But now I'm back to the way things were

Please, I need advice; here is my situation: my skin is not oily, it never has been, my acne is all over my cheeks, jaw, and chin area. NOWHERE else (no forehead, no nose, no above lips). Skin is just always red now, scars everywhere

I notice if i like stretch my mouth, i can see all of the little buggers coming in before they do the damage. They all arrive together and they look like tiny white bumps (not puss-filled or naything, i cant pop them), and I keep hoping they'll go away but they always end up turning into decent sized zits a week or 2 later.

Has anyone else ever dealt with acne like this? I need some help here, BP has not been doing the trick - I've been drinking green tea and ACV daily. I have been eating healthy for a month now. Running out of ideas :(

Please-- anybody?? My acne has never been like this. Just white bumps everywhere, tiny unless i stretch my face out, and they ALL come in as painful and big acne. please help

Have you picked up a new sport or a job somewhere ? Are you resting your hand unconsciously sometimes?

I'm not sure why your skin is red when you had things under control with the same regimen... Sounds like your skin is inflamed... So maybe dilute your ACV ? Or you don't apply it to your face? ACV 50% / 50% lukewarm water should balance the PH levels in your skin.

Good luck

yeah, my skin is exactly like this.

not oily.

little white/flesh tone zits all over cheeks, jaw, and chin (a little bit on neck too)

its the worst to get rid of.

never had luck with bp..

or any topical of that sort.

im currently using B5.

and i put a clay mask on my face at night for 20 minutes.

wash off.

put castor oil on my face.

go shower, let the steam open my pores, and i massage the oil into my skin.

wash excess oil off.

ive been doing this for only 5 days..

and my skin has never LOOKED or felt better before.

Please-- anybody?? My acne has never been like this. Just white bumps everywhere, tiny unless i stretch my face out, and they ALL come in as painful and big acne. please help

Hi there, hate to say this but the best you can do is stick to the basics (BP regime-cleanse, pat dry, apply BP, forget about it) and just give your skin a good rest. Please try to just stick to the BP regime and forget about other special creams/oils etc as they will only make it worse.

The more you stress over it the more you'll break out, we've all been there :(. So please try being patient and remember it won't be like this forever, and you're doing your best-it's not your fault so be good to yourself. You'll only aggravate it by obsessing over it ... stay away from mirrors for a few days and try to enjoy yourself - do things you like and that put your mind off it and i promise it'll get better...time heals.

However I know it helps when you feel like you're doing SOMETHING about it- so I would recommend VERY healthy food (remember STAY OFF dairy products, CEREALS (trust me) and carbs), and just relax and be very gentle with your skin when following the BP treatment.

Wish you ALL the best and can't sympathise more, but try taking it easy and u'll be fine :)

I really appreciate the responses everyone - my concern is that I just don't think my skin is the type that will be helped my BP. I've been using it for months now and my acne just looks terrible, I never notice any improvement after putting it on!

Just wondering if maybe anyone had any gentler ideas? My skin is dry naturally, not like falling off, but just never oily unless i'm getting a workout, so I don't need things to dry me out more!

Agh this is just so frustrating :(:( well, i'm preaching to the choir lol