Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoldRex

Rave: Professional Solutions 100% hyaluronic acid serum

Maya, you mentioned sweet potatos. I did a quick search on google, but I'm not still quite sure. Are sweet potatoes a good supply of HA or only the kind(can't recall the name) they have/eat in Japan.

I may be wrong but i don't think hyauluronic (sp?) acid is an "acid" in the typical sense..It DOES NOT burn and is often an ingredient in high end mouisturizers and recommended as a soothing agent following peels. It also occurs naturally in the skin I think??? Anyway skinceuticals/or cellex B5 moisturizing gel/serum with hyaluronic acid is so good as an eye gel>luv it. must buy more but it's $$$$$>>65 dollars

Aaah! Sorry for not responding sooner.

To be perfectly honest, I had fantastic results with the HA moisturizer (really a serum-- it wasn't a cream), and then, after my following smoothbeam session, had to stop because of breakouts. In fact, I've had to stop my sunblock, as well.

I'm having some skin issues, actually, and am thinking about eating my words and going back to an organic, whole-health approach (I just have to keep in mind that strenuous diets really are quite chic). <_<

I currently use the HA serum as a post-shave product. When I am going out somewhere for the night, I will shave with an electric blade on dry skin, splash very warm water onto my face, go over that with the MACH 3 blade, and then apply my HA. If I am taking a shower before I go out, I'll just follow the protocol that I originally listed.

It still is a great product, and delivers the temporary results that I outlined before (I consider it one of the more magical potions in my arsenal), but my skin is too sensitive for me to do much of anything to it at this time. Meantime, HA's fallen by the wayside.

Hi sorry but i am new to this stuff, so please forgive me.

I am pretty desperate right now to find a way to get rid of my red marks. I don't have large noticeable marks but i have a lot of tiny ones that built up after all the break outs i had. I dont have scars like some people are saying, but i do have one pretty large "dip" on the right side of my face. I'm just wondering if the hyaluronic acid serum pills would take away all my red marks. They have been annoying me for a very long time, and they just don't seem to go away. My confidence is just amazingly low right now. May some one please help me on this? If taking the pills do work for red marks, could some one please give me the link to which product is best for me? Thank you so much to all of you for giving me hope.

Hi i forgot to add that im thinking of buying the Derma Beauty Pills, but they are 40 dollars!!! i really hope this is a good investment lol. biggrin.gif

It is great to use under moisturizers. Don't get confused... all HA gels are made with 100% Hyaluronic Acid, it does not mean that you are getting 100% HA. Look on the ingredients list and it should be third on the list, if it isn't there isn't enough HA in it to do much good. I use it every day and have for the past few years. It is a wonderful product. My Hydra Gel B-5 is fortified with vitamin B-5 and Willow herb.

umm My Local GNC retalier did not have the COmbo pack so i dink its better to ORder it Online and its cheaapeR.

i called up the Toll Free number ( Main Head quarterz ) and the lady i talked to said she used it For her aCne scars and she said This product is affective on ice pick scars or indents. The Serum and HA in da pill proabbaly stimulates collegeon growth.

i called up the Toll Free number ( Main Head quarterz ) and the lady i talked to said she used it For her aCne scars and she said This product is affective on ice pick scars or indents.

does ha make anyone break out? I recently started ha with sb and am trying to target which broke me out. I am hoping it wasnt the ha because I love it but am scared to start it up again.

I will try a month supply of Hyaluronic acid in liquid instead of the capsules. It is not for scars but for my overly abused knee joints. If it helps with healing the scars after the Smooth Beam procedure then it is an extra benefit.

Hyalogic

Hey. My skin is oily and i break out ocassionally. I have friends dat do tattoo and im dinking of getting my whole face tatted w/ no ink of course . just to break da scars . and ima guna apply vitamin C Cream after wards. good Idea. ??

ps. i have Ice piCks . im not sure if Da HA Combo is guna help but i'll use it after da needling session to stimulate collegon growth. i only have 6 weeks til senior year starts. appreciate any HeLp.

Hey, can we get some updates here?...i've been using 100% H-acid both topical AND oral now for about 2 weeks and it's giving me a slightly red face...anyone experience this?....also, i noticed my hair growing faster with this stuff which is interesting.

eusa_angel.gif

I just wanted to let you know I found a awesome seller on ebay that offers this. a1skincare, and its cheap, with no fancy packaging. I get my microderm crystals from her and I have lots of scarring. She sent me a sample of it and I cant wait to try it!!! Especially after what you all said about it. Thanks So Much., maybe there is hope!!

I just wanted to let you know I found a awesome seller on ebay that offers this. a1skincare, and its cheap, with no fancy packaging. I get my microderm crystals from her and I have lots of scarring. She sent me a sample of it and I cant wait to try it!!! Especially after what you all said about it. Thanks So Much., maybe there is hope!!

lol its kinda funny that this is the first post you have made. you joined on the same day you posted this message. to me it sound like your advertising - just my opinion though