Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gtracer007

SERIOUSLY! Please HELP!!! [PICTURES]

Honestly, i really don't care about my scars anymore. I just want my skin to even out and be one colour... THAT'S ALL I WANT. F*ck, it just seems like this is so much to ask for... I've tried EVERYTHING. I know that gets said a lot but TRUST ME... I've tried everything. Don't believe me? I've been on accutane 3 times; how's that for size?

What should I do?

I read about apple cider vinegar and an egg + lemon juice mask. Is this the next best solution?

If it matters, i'm asian, 24, male and have an darker asian complexion.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/k...CE/DSC09909.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/k...CE/DSC09911.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/k...CE/DSC09906.jpg

thank you for the replies.

okay... i guess the picture button doesn't work on this forum.

post-11984-1228538759_thumb.jpg

post-11984-1228538773_thumb.jpg

post-11984-1228538785_thumb.jpg

post-11984-1228538759_thumb.jpg

post-11984-1228538773_thumb.jpg

post-11984-1228538785_thumb.jpg

yo I barely see any bad completions or marks, I'm an asian male and my red marks are way darker and way more then that..

i say go with the acv, egg white and lemon mask.. if it doesnt work try something else

i dont see much at all

i use a natural cream mask thing that gets rid of mine, only 6.99 at cvs apply for one hour, but that's just me

i hate how pictures just don't portray what i see in reality. it's a lot worse to the naked eye. my skin is VERY blotchy. it's all red mixed with brown spots from previous acne lesions.

Theres a lot of things you can try...it seems from the pics that ur skin is still a bit red from inflammation so avoid eating inflammatory foods (trust me, it makes a HUGE difference). You could also put unrefined shea butter (at night cuz its a bit greasy). Ive been putting on the butter for around a week now, and it definitely does help to bring down the inflammation and redness. The spots have also been fading (although very slowly since i have dark skin and my spots are literally black). But anyways, good luck!

for real, i don't really do much for acne anymore. just seems like the more shit i cake on my face, the more acne i get. acne products are a scam... *sighs. i hope i don't jinx myself by saying this but my acne has kind of subsided a little bit. AND the biggest thing I've controlled myself to do it not to pick them. Honestly, that's the hardest part!!! Trying not to pick a nasty whitehead or squeezing out bumps. Who can resist... c'mon, really?! lol.

Aside from that, this is what I do now:

Morning:

wash face with water in the shower

avoid my sensitive "dry as f*ck" area (the front of my face under my eyes)

Apply Curel lotion while in the shower then rinse off

(i can't believe this works for me!!! if i had of known to do this years ago, my skin would have been a lot better and saved from all the scars!!!)

...this also helps control my oil a little and leaves my skin looking a little better.

Night:

wash face with regular bar soap (yes, really!!!)

avoid my super sensitive area

apply the curel to my face in the shower then rinse off.

once in a while, i will steam my face for like 2-5 minutes to help get the impurities to the surface. this is especially good when you know you got a zit coming because by doing this it'll surface a lot faster.

THAT'S IT!

After all the years of trying endless products and the THOUSANDS of dollars I have spent on "acne" products, F*CK! The most simplest solution just seemed to be the best... so far.

But yea, accutane has seriously KILLED the life in my skin. It's pretty much dead now. My skin does not heal like it used to. Hence why my redmarks are lasting longer than they should. And don't think i'm not being realistic here... redmarks take atleast 2 weeks to fade. Mine are taking atleast a month now.

i haven't tried anything in terms of getting rid of my red & brown marks. i usually left it up to "time" to fade those away. but it really doesn't help when i get new acne; thereby creating redmarks to heal all over again. So it is a constant cycling of redmarks left to be heeled.

For me... I STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM GLYCOLIC PEELS! That sh*t fucked my skin up so much and made it so damn irritating. Totally scabbed up my skin and worsened it. Wow, imagine what a chemical peel would do?! I'd be a "fucked up face".

So............................

I just got back from the store. I purchased the following:

-A nice jug of apple cider vinegar

-A few little containers of those lemon juice thingys.

I'll give this a shot for a few weeks. I plan to do the ACV application w/ the egg+lemon juice mask.

We'll see how this goes...

Yeah yeah, I hope that works for you man.

I know how you feel, except I found something that works for me way before I found about peels. (Good thing)

Concha Nacar Bleach Cream works for me

the thing about this, it doesn't have hydroquinone (I heard that fcuks up your skin), it's all natural man.. that's what I love about it and it works. It's just a mask you use for one hour and wash off. Didn't make me break out or anything cause I don't have much ance anymore, like your story. Maybe you should try it sometime, you buy it at CVS. People are scared of bleaches but this all natural, so no harm or hydroquinone.

Peazzzce!!

hey, i use to have similer scars as you...your making it to complicated.....first of you MUST STOP PICKING AT YOUR FACE...thats why u have all those red marks....and dont do it you will get all kinds of scars that you will regret later. you can try neosporin or aloe vera..apply religiously and you should start seeeing a difference in 2 weeks. theres many products that fade red and browns spots....select one and use it often.

Try Nicomide and MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Peels. They're an at home daily peel so they aren't as harsh as anything you would get done in office and they helped me a lot. Nicomide is basicly a vitamin but it's done wonders for my red marks. I've heard it doesn't work for everyone but I'd at least give it a try. Not an overnight cure but if it works for you, you should see a difference in about a month. It's prescription only but I think it's helped more than anything else.

Try Nicomide and MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Peels. They're an at home daily peel so they aren't as harsh as anything you would get done in office and they helped me a lot. Nicomide is basicly a vitamin but it's done wonders for my red marks. I've heard it doesn't work for everyone but I'd at least give it a try. Not an overnight cure but if it works for you, you should see a difference in about a month. It's prescription only but I think it's helped more than anything else.

the peels i did was an "at home" kit. so no, glycolic peels or any sort of peel is not for me and my skin type period.

glad that it's working for you though :confused:

I never heard of using lotion in the shower before? What does that do exactly? Make your face less dry?

does the exact opposite. i have EXTREMELY oily skin. like caked on oily skin. it helps to lessen the oil.

k guys... i've added something new to the mix. OIL! yes, oil!

last night i did:

-wash face with bar soap lather mixed with baking soda powder. (I LOVE THIS!)

-hopped out of the shower and toned with 1:4 acv. let dry.

-applied the egg-white + lemon juice mask. left it on approx. 10-12 min. rinse off.

-applied extra virgin olive oil diluted with water on my face. massaged it nice and evenly. then rinsed off as best as i can. this leaves my skin very hydrated moreso than the curel lotion :)

i've used oil on my face to some degree in the past. it was actually castor oil that i used. it works to hydrate my skin pretty well. i don't know why i stopped using it. but using oil will be in my regimen from now on. surprisingly, it does not break me out. in fact, i think it helps restore the oils that should be in the skin.

This is what i know about my skin and what causes me to break out.

-touching my skin does not break me out (common myth)

-dirt on my face does not break me out unless i don't wash it off with a timely manner (i know, i've had like grease and shit all over my face!)

-diet... trust me, i was ALL about the holistic approach before because i thought that had to be the only solution left. i quit drinking alcohol, ate properly, DID LOTS OF INTERNAL FLUSHES. Did the APPLE diet (Total regrets!!). went on cocktails of supplemental minerals and vitamins. you name it, i did it. I eat far worse and drink alcohol way more now than before and i don't break out. SERIOUS. So it does not have to do with diet.

-Acne products are a scam! Can't say this enough. No thank you to laboratory synthetic chemicals on my skin!!! Fuck you acne products. They make my shit worse.

-EXERCISE! This i do know will determine if I will break out or not. No exercise = break out for sure!!! Exercise = no breaking out (or not as often).

I actually agree with you on most of things you've said. I'm Asian too and I've been dealing with these dark marks as long as I can remember. After doing an apple fast/a cleanse/loads of supplements/holistic diets/tons of acne products (few helped a bit, others didn't). Now I'm doing a very simple regimen which is really keeping my acne at bay. All I really need to deal with now is uneven skin tone. One thing I have to say is that I actually like Glycolic products. I haven't tried Glycolic Peels since I've only done only a few TCA Peels (it didn't do anything at all, but I probably have to blame this on lack of preparation and experience). I'm just waiting for my Glycolic Lotion to arrive so I can do another TCA Peel and hopefully gain some good results from it. If all else fails for my skin tone, I'll probably start looking into lasers which I hope I dont have to do.

Wow, you got very nice skin, I'd say its nothing at all. Flawless. Let time go by. it will improve, even if there was enough to improve..

Flawless?! LMAO... what a crazy statement. If only you were to see it with the naked eye i think you'd HURL.

Well, I am somewhat happy to report that the ACV and Egg mask treatments are going okay (i think). my skin is a little better (at most!) than before. I'm not looking for utter perfection, I'm just looking for realistic results. I just want an even skin tone and maybe some little scars lessened that's all.

I have been steaming my face a little lately. I know that it helps purge the pores pretty good. But the icing on the cake for me is using a blend of castor oil, teatree oil, and olive oil blended together as a moisturizer. It's been the best thing (not a miracle though) I've applied to my face.

I'll post pictures if the results are somewhat favourable. I will continue doing this. So far, it's only been like 2 weeks or something...

OH YEA, I GOT A FUCKING CYST ON MY RIGHT JAWLINE! MUTHAFUCKER ACNE *#(@&%(@#*%&!!!

Just be weary of the more involved procedures out there (such as lasers, checmical peels) because as a person with a strong dark complection, your chances of developing hyper or hypo pigmentation are greater.

Stick to creams (finacea, topical retinoids) or maybe even microdermbrasion.

nah dude im asian too & have a dark complexion (probably from too much sun)

anyway, im hoping my skin will look like yours after im done w/ my 2nd round of accutane

its seriously not bad @ all & the uneveness in skintone isnt really noticeable @ all

like, no ones gonna be all up in your grill staring directly at your pores anyway

nah dude im asian too & have a dark complexion (probably from too much sun)

anyway, im hoping my skin will look like yours after im done w/ my 2nd round of accutane

its seriously not bad @ all & the uneveness in skintone isnt really noticeable @ all

like, no ones gonna be all up in your grill staring directly at your pores anyway

okay... i think i'm gonna get some pictures outside during daytime to show you guys how blotchy it is with brown and red spots.

i totally hear ya on the "in your grill" statement. that's why i don't care about my scars too much anymore. if my damn skin would just even the fuck out, the scars wouldn't be so bad... it's having scars, brown, and red blotch marks all over that's too much to handle. couple that with the occasional zit too!!! fuck, i'd be happy with 1 of the 3... dammit