Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Glennart

CLEAR SKIN FAST 100%

Thanks.

About 80-90% of what I eat is red meat and butter.

Interesting.

I hope the other 10-20% are veggies and fruit lol.

did you not read this thread? He said he has eliminated fiber altogether. Aka no fruits and veg.

Wow man... Great improvement.

I must ask you though... did you start the diet at the same time you started washing "all naturally"?

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think your diet has to be so extreme. the natural cleansing with a moderately controlled diet may do the trick just the same.

I'm just looking out for you. 90% meat cannot be good for you. Yes, our ancestors ate meat, but they also had all sorts of grains, berries, fruits, etc. 90% meat is going to kill your kidneys (and also make you "sh!t bricks"... literally).

I would adopt some carbs/healthy fats into your diet (maybe 50%). This includes brown rice, oatmeal, nuts, and more fruits and vegges (all of which should have a minimal impact on inflammation when moderated)

Also, how long have you been on this diet?

Chao,

A Knee

looks like he has experianced good benefits from low carb diet.

as i know at the moment extra protein is hard on the body as excess nitrogen create the most toxic substance the body has to deal with read here so you dont think im pulling this out of my ass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_waste

How come no scars at all :X , ;/ and i have scars.. i hate them :P

I have scars but they are only visible at certain angles and lighting.

Interesting.

I hope the other 10-20% are veggies and fruit lol.

I eat bananas sometimes. :angel:

The rest of the food is things like sour cream, a small piece of cheese, a bit of rice or potatoes, piece of fruit. I don't bother eating vegetables.

looks like he has experianced good benefits from low carb diet.

as i know at the moment extra protein is hard on the body as excess nitrogen create the most toxic substance the body has to deal with read here so you dont think im pulling this out of my ass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolic_waste

This applies to any diet high in protein not just a low carb diet. If you eat zero carbs you may need a bit more protein than if you eat say 50-100 carbs. I probably eat around 50 g carbs/day right now. I think a better term for this kind of diet is a high fat diet. Mention "low carb" and people think lettuce and lean steak.

Maybe ur on the 20s+ , At those ages people will stop getting acne.. Not all , i seen people at age 30s-40s with acne.. weird..

but my family stopped getting acne at age 20s+

So ya how old are you.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of your success comes from the not washing or using products.

The rest just shows avoiding random foods in the name of acne is stupid.

Congratulations on your success.

I think that Glennart at one point posted blood test results, and showed that after being on his diet, many of his blood markers improved significantly. I think that this shows that it was more than just abstinence of acne topicals that helped clear his skin.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of your success comes from the not washing or using products.

The rest just shows avoiding random foods in the name of acne is stupid.

I stopped using products like a year before I went on this diet. It did not help that much. The reason that I only use water is that the products I used did nothing/made it worse so I saw no point in using them.

Im not avoiding random food, I avoid/include food on the basis of evolution, personal experience and modern nutritional science (telling us for example that polyunsaturated fats are very hazardous to our health).

What kind of vegetables break you out?

Vegetables high in food chemicals tend to break me out and also give me other unpleasant symptoms.

My digestion and well being has greatly improved since I cut out all vegetables. With my high animal food intake I think I am getting the nutrition I need. Considering how much my health has improved eating very little vegetable matter. If I was lacking essential nutrients I would not have been able to come from a malnourished state to a healthy lean body.

Maybe ur on the 20s+ , At those ages people will stop getting acne.. Not all , i seen people at age 30s-40s with acne.. weird..

but my family stopped getting acne at age 20s+

So ya how old are you.

I know that because I still get breakouts from eating certain foods!

If I were to eat them daily my skin would soon look like a battlefield again. This includes many fruits, certain vegetables (yes it is true vegetables can be bad for you!). Nuts are probably the worst for me and causes painful nodules after one or two days.

Perhaps my age plays a role in my healing but I honestly think that I would still have severe acne and alot worse scarring today If I had not changed my diet. I think my diet has allowed my scars to heal more rapidly compared to a regular diet. I notice now that acne, small wounds and cuts heal more properly and leave less scarring and redness than before. I have also noticed other improvements with my skin such such as less brittle skin around the nails. Less birthmarks.

Please read the thread before you comment. Im 20. :)

Wow! Your skin is basically flawless.

How long apart were those pictures taken?

I think that Glennart at one point posted blood test results, and showed that after being on his diet, many of his blood markers improved significantly. I think that this shows that it was more than just abstinence of acne topicals that helped clear his skin.

I did not post the actual before and after results since I dont have them at home and its a hassle to get them from the hospital. But yes my blood work greatly improved. I donated blood for the first time in december and the nurse there said the same thing, all test perfect. My iron was a bit high IMO but not enough to be outside of the healthy range. And it will probably drop a bit after donating a couple of times.

I just did a small social experiment to see how many more views this topic will get with a completely retarded title. I have noticed that the topics with alot of views have titles like this. Probably reflecting the age group and nationality of this forum. (Read american teen)

I just want to clarify a couple of points here to dilute your misconceptions about how and why this diet worked for this person.

First and foremost, the concept behind Glennart's regimen and the concept behind the All Natural Regimen that I wrote coming from the synthesis of experience of the brave ones are actually interrelated. And with only one of these regimen would surely not be as much effective as it can be without the other.

So guys, stop bashing your self here whether natural regimen is better than diet regimen or the other way around. If you want to bash a regimen then bash all those unnatural and chemical induced regimen out there that is holding our friends in a never ending cycle of acne problem.

Not to rain on your parade, but I don't think your diet has to be so extreme. the natural cleansing with a moderately controlled diet may do the trick just the same.

Yes. My diet is not extreme at all. And I rarely eat meat.

But it is individual and some people need to be more extreme or need to avoid different foods. The first thing for everyone one to try is cutting out crap processed foods and drinks and replace with real, nutrient dense foods.

I was reading random posts at the low carb forum for food recipes and then I found this topic

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?...age=1&pp=15

It's a carnivorous diet post by a guy who ate only animal product (99% meat and dairy products) for 47 years and he states it's the diet that best suit human

(he claims his skin is pretty good in his 70s too...I cant find a photo of him though)

Maybe u should have a look on it too~

( it's funny coz after I read that thread...then I found ur post on here...maybe something is really connecting together haha)

I wonder how u keep up the cost for buying meat tho...

for eggs I can understand it's pretty cheap...

but for meat... it's kinda on the expensive side if u eat it every meal everyday

Maybe it really is a break through on acne treatments...I mean..99.9% of us stuff ourselves with leafy greens and high fiber veggies when we get acne..and really I dont think anyone would ever think of bulking up on meat if they have acne O_O

** some questions I have in mind ( u dont have to get in details if u dont feel comfortable with it haha )

1) Is ur bowel movement regular?( as in diarrhea or normal movement?)and how many per day?... :redface: gross but does it stink alot when u have BM? ( nooo...dont go smell it..just a general opinion is fine haha)

2) do u experience bad breath? and or a change in sleeping habit?( like constantly waking up at night or even not able to sleep?)

3) Do u feel hot sensation on ur body/face even u didnt exercise?

4) do ur skin trend to get more/less oily than before? ( the 1st pic I saw was kinda alittle bit shiny..and on the 2nd pic ur skin was normal~ I dunno if u washed ur skin first on the 2nd one)

thanks!! :angel:;)

It's a carnivorous diet post by a guy who ate only animal product (99% meat and dairy products)

That's Owsley Stanley. I read his thread back when he had just posted it.

Here is a picture of him from not too long ago. http://tinyurl.com/9kgxj8

it's kinda on the expensive side if u eat it every meal everyday

It is alot cheaper compared to fastfood, soft drinks, bottles water, organic vegetables that other people buy. Consider how calorie dense fatty meat and butter is and compare it to other food and you realise that its not that expensive. Go for cheap fatty meat and tenderize it or use a slow cooking method.

.I mean..99.9% of us stuff ourselves with leafy greens and high fiber veggies when we get acne..

Yeah and most people completley fail with their diets. :surprised: Sallad is monkey food unfit for animals higher in the food chain.

1) Is ur bowel movement regular?( as in diarrhea or normal movement?)and how many per day?...

I used to have IBS and had alot of diarrhea. Since cutting out most fiber and eating mostly meat, high saturated fat etc. I have normal stools.

2) do u experience bad breath?
Only if I eat garlic. :lol:

and or a change in sleeping habit?( like constantly waking up at night or even not able to sleep?)

nope

No. Are you eating coconut oil?

4) do ur skin trend to get more/less oily than before? ( the 1st pic I saw was kinda alittle bit shiny..and on the 2nd pic ur skin was normal~ I dunno if u washed ur skin first on the 2nd one)

I used to have very oily skin but it stopped with the diet change. I have normal to slightly dry skin in the winter.

It's a carnivorous diet post by a guy who ate only animal product (99% meat and dairy products)

That's Owsley Stanley. I read his thread back when he had just posted it.

Here is a picture of him from not too long ago. http://tinyurl.com/9kgxj8

it's kinda on the expensive side if u eat it every meal everyday

It is alot cheaper compared to fastfood, soft drinks, bottles water, organic vegetables that other people buy. Consider how calorie dense fatty meat and butter is and compare it to other food and you realise that its not that expensive. Go for cheap fatty meat and tenderize it or use a slow cooking method.

.I mean..99.9% of us stuff ourselves with leafy greens and high fiber veggies when we get acne..

Yeah and most people completley fail with their diets. :surprised: Sallad is monkey food unfit for animals higher in the food chain.

1) Is ur bowel movement regular?( as in diarrhea or normal movement?)and how many per day?...

I used to have IBS and had alot of diarrhea. Since cutting out most fiber and eating mostly meat, high saturated fat etc. I have normal stools.

2) do u experience bad breath?
Only if I eat garlic. :lol:

and or a change in sleeping habit?( like constantly waking up at night or even not able to sleep?)

nope

No. Are you eating coconut oil?

I used to have very oily skin but it stopped with the diet change. I have normal to slightly dry skin in the winter.

:surprised: :surprised: thanks for answering everything :wub::D

maybe all my stereotypes on all meat diet are false O_O

I read this website long time ago and didnt follow it 100%

http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htm

it suggests a low carb diet high on red meat + fat for ppl with bowel/candida problems

I did/do a low carb veggie diet with meat/egg in small portion instead...since I didnt really accept eating alot of meat when everyone tells me to eat more veggie

my acne condition is 90% clear except my chin..I can see 2 mature spots and hopfully they'll be gone by tonight *if* no new ones pop up :banana::sick::pray:

( I only have had acne on my chin and nose area... I only had acne on my cheek for like 1 or 2 times with only 1 or 2 spot)

I kinda figured chin acne is most likely related to digestive problems

and to be honest I dont feel my digestion is really that good even if I am on a 100% veggie diet

You are really 20? You look really young for your age.

I find A LOT of people with acne look young for their age. I am 22 and everyone thinks I'm 17. This happens everywhere and I get carded and denied lottery tickets. Hopefully this keep up into old age.

I guess I have childish features. Also no one in my family have alot of facial hair. I think my dad was 30 before he was able to grow a beard. lol.

I guess I have childish features. Also no one in my family have alot of facial hair. I think my dad was 30 before he was able to grow a beard. lol.

Wish I had this problem. My boss tells me like every other day I need to shave. I HATE shaving, consider yourself lucky

I'm glad I found this thread! I almost passed it up b/c of the lame title. I have been looking at eating more red meat and fat apart from this site and thought i'd come here to see what I can find about it. I then realized that two summers ago I was thinner when we ate burgers (w/out the bun) ALL the time than I am now working out all the time and eating crappy chicken breast. Going to get some stuff off of US Wellness meats...HEAD CHEESE, lol. It's expensive, but where I live all you can get is the cornfed disease-ridden meat. Will still eat veggies but prob cut out most fruit and grains. Hope it works!...And is there something wrong with coconut oil? Been eating it lately but I saw something about people feeling "hot" and relating that to coconut oil.

I'm glad I found this thread! I almost passed it up b/c of the lame title.

I find it hilarious that this title has boosted this threads views really well. The people have spoken. They want retarded titles.

lol. It's expensive, but where I live all you can get is the cornfed disease-ridden meat.

Cornfed meat is not disease ridden. It's still a healthy food if it's fresh and free of addatives. It may be lower in certain nutrients but that does not mean the nutrient profile does not prevent deficiencies or cause disease in humans.

.And is there something wrong with coconut oil? Been eating it lately but I saw something about people feeling "hot" and relating that to coconut oil.

Coconut oil is generally great. The problem is that alot of people are intolerant to the naturally occurring chemicals in the oil. For some people a refined tastless version of the oil is actually better. The benefits of CO is in the fatty acids themselves and not the minor amount of nutrients in it anyway. Personally I can't tolerate coconut oil digestive wise and the virgin oil cause a far stronger reaction than the refined oil that I can actually take in small amounts.

Yeah, well, about the corn-fed meat. I live in Iowa, and I see the conditions those cows are in, and the smell :hand: . I think I will pass it up unless I can get some fresh grass fed meat, thank ya much. My diet kind of sucked this weekend b/c we went skiing. I've been eating waaay too much chicken and I feel horrible. I think I need heavier food, just not so much.

wowowow! THat is amazing! your face looks great! I am 20 andI just started breaking out all over my cheeks! I guess that is considered adult acne! I am recently a vegetarian. Do you think I should start eating meat again?!

wowowow! THat is amazing! your face looks great! I am 20 andI just started breaking out all over my cheeks! I guess that is considered adult acne! I am recently a vegetarian. Do you think I should start eating meat again?!

Recent acne and recent vegetarian? ;)

Glennart, do you think you could post what you generally eat every day? For example breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. I really want to get into this type of diet but I want a more complete picture of what I should be eating everyday to get the most benefit. Thanks

Also, is most of the meat you eat organic or not?