Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ctbo

what can i buy that will fade red marks??????

what can I buy at wallgreens or cvs that will fade red makrs I have left from acne?I want something that works fast that wont make me break out thats Hypo-allergenic that means it wont make you break out and would say it on the box...has anyone had any good luck with anything?

:think:

Hey, have you tried apple cider vinegar as a toner yet?? Im using it and it really does help with fading red marks. Search the forums and you'll find loads of info about it.

Hope this helps.

Apple cider has been known to cause breakouts in some people but I recommed you try it. I really wouldn't recommend you buy anything, there is no such thing as "FAST" when it comes to red marks. Chemicals irritate them, and may break out it.

Time is the best remedy.

:joel: yeah well i dont wanna break out from it thats for sure.but ill guess ill try it on a very small spot to start.but yes time is the best thing for red marks sad to say but thats true.how do you apply the apple cider vinegar anyway?do you just dap it on and let it stay on or do you wash it off after?

don't bleach your skin! lemon juice and hydroquinoine- among other things (google it)- will bleach your skin and cause hypopigmentation (so your face is lighter than the rest of you).

it's not worth it. just take good care of your skin, do your best to prevent breakouts, don't pick, and let time heal your red marks.

Best wishes =]

do you want to know a more natural way to fade red marks ?

try brewing up green tea and wait for it to cool and use it as a toner

or another one is try the egg white mask

seperate the whites and whisk it up and apply it on your face and wait for it dry then wash it off

ive been doing this regime and it faded my red marks like 50% but i have only tried this for one week

so imagine if u tried this regime longer

don't bleach your skin! lemon juice and hydroquinoine- among other things (google it)- will bleach your skin and cause hypopigmentation (so your face is lighter than the rest of you).

it's not worth it. just take good care of your skin, do your best to prevent breakouts, don't pick, and let time heal your red marks.

Best wishes =]

Thanks men for the info! :ninja:

You can try AHA products or try some peels to exfoliate.

Best wishes =]

i didn't mean literally concha nacar cream is an all natural mask with all natural ingredients like honey, papaya, benzonite, and S.A. It can work as a very good exfoliater as well.