Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SufferUntoMyApocolypse

What time do you take your pill?

Just curious as to what time everyone takes their Accutane? Any specific reason?

I take mine right after lunch, which is generally around 12:30. I read in another thread that it might make me less tired throughout the day if I take it later, maybe during dinner.

Your thoughts?

i take mine dring lunch in school. which is at 11:30 i like it because i always get a peanut butter sandwich and i heard is better absorbed with a fatty food so yea. my dose will change later lol i might have to take 2 pills a day which means ill take one in the morning and one at night yeah!

peace..

When I was taking my meds I was taking (3) 20mg pills a day so I would take 1 pill at breakfast and 2 pills at lunch. Like the above poster says it is better to take the pills with a fatty food so it is absorbed better so I suggest taking it with whatever meal has the most fat content in it. High five for living in NM too! I live in Abq.

I took mine right afer dinner because it was my fattiest meal of the day.... There where days I had to take 2 do I took one at lunch and one at dinner. My breakfast usually wasnt a very fatty meal just cereal and fat free milk so I didnt want to take it then.