Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would girl want to have sex with a guy with bad body acne scars?

Trust me if a girl really likes you she will accept you for being you. i have terrible bacne and have no trouble getting a guy into bed. He never sees my bacne and i make sure he doesnt touch my back by coming up with some lame excuse of how i get freaked out when someone puts their hands on my back, that's partly true. iv had boyfriends and not dare tell them about it, until that is i found a guy who i can totally trust. I eventually got the courage to tell him and he hugged me and told me not to be afraid to let him in. Still to this day i wont show him and i ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a top when having sex. But some day i hope to let him in and in a sense feel free by not alwys having sex in the dark and not wearing a top in bed.

So yes a girl would have sex with you, its just up to you wheather you want to tell them or not and hopefully when you do find that special woman DONT BE AFRAID TO LET HER IN, nobody is perfect.

I have bad scars on my back, shoulder and chest. I feel depress because I dont think I will ever have sex. Girls will probably feel sick when they see my scars and I am noway never confident enough to show it to anyone. My mum is the only person that has seen it. She has seen it a few times and she is shocked everytime she sees it which makes me feel really bad because even my mum feels my scars are disgusting. Does anyone else feel they will never have sex?

Go for it dude!.. but dont do it in broad daylight lol, make sure the room is in dim lighting. My best suggestion is do the doggystyle 80 percent of the time. Hope it helps.

I can only wish my skin would be good like the pic below.

something like that would not faze me. what would, though, is a total lack of confidence....

learn to love yourself a little more. you'll be amazed at how other people will perceive you with a little bit of self confidence.

My guy has some pretty bad bacne and body scarring on his shoulders and back (and has had it since we first started dating). I don't care about it in the least. He still gets lucky :cool:

If scarring is the only reason a girl would not want to date you, you probably don't want to be dating that girl anyway.

Couldn't agree more. Don't worry your time will come. Plus if you are going to have sex with a girl I would assume it is because you care about her and she feels the same about you so scars or no scars this girl genuinely cares for you and could care less about scars.

why would you assume that?

My guy has some pretty bad bacne and body scarring on his shoulders and back (and has had it since we first started dating). I don't care about it in the least. He still gets lucky :cool:

If scarring is the only reason a girl would not want to date you, you probably don't want to be dating that girl anyway.

Couldn't agree more. Don't worry your time will come. Plus if you are going to have sex with a girl I would assume it is because you care about her and she feels the same about you so scars or no scars this girl genuinely cares for you and could care less about scars.

why would you assume that?

Good point. :ninja:

As long as you don't have any on your cock...

/joke

Save your virginity for your wife, religious or not. Life is just better that way...

/joke

Save your virginity for your wife, religious or not. Life is just better that way...

I do disagree with your statement about saving virginity. If you ever have sex before marriage (you probably will since I do not think you are a devout christian) you will find that some people like to do crap you DO NOT want to do. Or they just wont do something you want.

...anyways....

as long as you have the mindset of saving yourself for some woman on the night of your marriage, you should also be aware that she will probably care SOOOO little about your acne scars.

Love is not conditional upon acne scars.

Women, in general, are less concerned with outward appearance than men. As long as you are not an asshole then women will like you.

I'm almost positive that's a myth.

Outward appearance is very important factor for both men and women in the beginning. Sad but true.

However to the poster of the topic I would like to say that some acne scars are not going go scare a girl out of your bed if she's already there

/joke

I do disagree with your statement about saving virginity. If you ever have sex before marriage (you probably will since I do not think you are a devout christian) you will find that some people like to do crap you DO NOT want to do. Or they just wont do something you want.

Huh? You mean you should have sex with someone before you get married to know what kind of animal they are in the bed? I could care less if my wife doesn't want to do oral or anal or whatever. If she's my wife, I should love her for her personality and character. Because things like good looks and a high sex drive don't last. And I know good sex is healthy for relationships, but it's not a deal killer if someone doesn't want to use handcuffs.

/joke

Huh? You mean you should have sex with someone before you get married to know what kind of animal they are in the bed? I could care less if my wife doesn't want to do oral or anal or whatever. If she's my wife, I should love her for her personality and character. Because things like good looks and a high sex drive don't last. And I know good sex is healthy for relationships, but it's not a deal killer if someone doesn't want to use handcuffs.

In a perfect world...fairytale maybe. Very few think that way, and even if they do, they don't act that way when it comes down to it. That's why relationships are so difficult. We'll see when the time comes bruhbruh.

bahahaha i feel like i will also never have sex because of acne! i don't know dude, hopefully your acne will go away before you're a really old virgin (one of my biggest fears...)

i'm sure if you're with someone who loves you though, she won't care. even i, an extremely superficial person who gets grossed out by people with acne despite my having acne, would be able to look past the acne scars.

personally i agree with most of the comments because if someone is effected by that then you shouldn't be with them anyways. I know myself that im always so worried about my own insecuritys while having sex that i wouldn't notice that on someone else i dont think haha. Im also sure that during sex that would be the last thing on her mind lol.

To the OP. Are you even dating a girl now? These hypotheticals mean nothing, everyone is different. I used to be in the military and saw plenty of dudes with all kinds of screwed up bodies. None of them had any problems getting women.

Women, in general, are less concerned with outward appearance than men. As long as you are not an asshole then women will like you.

I'm almost positive that's a myth.

Appearence itself won't prevent me from being friends with someone, but if I want to pursue a relationship with them(to the point of having sex) they have to be significantly attractive to me. But, that's just my two cents- different people have different standards, I guess.

As others have said, if i'm to the point of being in bed with the guy, some scars won't bother me in the least. If they can accept my own flaws, i'm more than happy to return the favor.

:doubt: What if the roles were reversed ? Would a guy want to have sex with a girl with bad body acne scars?

Hate to be the shallow bastard here but yes. Body acne on a lass is quite the turn-off.

But it's nothing a few budweisers can't solve :dance:

Of course I'm kidding Princess! It's a silly question. We're guys. We'd screw your brains in a flash.

Girls never want sex with men ever, this was established years ago.

There are also no girls on the Internets.

Hey girls get horny too!

:doubt: What if the roles were reversed ? Would a guy want to have sex with a girl with bad body acne scars?

Hate to be the shallow bastard here but yes. Body acne on a lass is quite the turn-off.

But it's nothing a few budweisers can't solve :dance:

Of course I'm kidding Princess! It's a silly question. We're guys. We'd screw your brains in a flash.

Horny monkeys :lol: