Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you apply your Tea Tree Oil?

what is the best way to apply it?

any responses will be greatly appreciated

thank you.

mix like 5-10 drops in a half a shot glass of water then wip on ur face...thats what i did but now i actually just mix a dab in with my salacylic acid at night which seems to be working well

As far as I'm concerned, the topical application of tea tree oil is what everybody recommends... it can be very effective. These preparations are usually made with a 5% of oil concentration, because pure tea tree oil happens to produce some undesired reactions. I apply with a Q-tip - quite easy to do.

Kathleen Leroi

Healthcare Advisor

post-88248-1228393462.jpg

post-88248-1228393462.jpg

Ive used Tea Tree Oil from Jurlique. It is veryyy strong - the first time I used it, I applied a bit (like a spot treatment) on a pimple by my nose. The smell was so strong it burned my eyes. I got used to it though. When I first used it I saw results...now if I use it, it just dries out my skin.

how do you apply it? sparingly! lol. dont put too much on or you'll burn your face badly!

i had the unfortunate experience of doing it in year 9. my face was a flaky red mess for weeks:(

if you are going to use it, dilute it with water. you can apply it with a cotton ball.