Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rooo

Chest hair implant

Hi...

I have been suffering of chest acne for enought time. It has literally ruined my life along a little facial acne and a little backne.

Well, I was wondering if anybody knows if it`s possible to do a chest hair implant. The same is done on the head but on the chest...

If that would be possible it would be great asi it would make the acne very less noticeable or even unnoticeable....

Anybody knows something about this issue?

thanks

Hi...

I have been suffering of chest acne for enought time. It has literally ruined my life along a little facial acne and a little backne.

Well, I was wondering if anybody knows if it`s possible to do a chest hair implant. The same is done on the head but on the chest...

If that would be possible it would be great asi it would make the acne very less noticeable or even unnoticeable....

Anybody knows something about this issue?

thanks

I'm sorry your acne has made you suffer so much. Believe me, you are not alone. I have never heard of a chest hair implants. Sounds painful and I wonder what hair they would use? anyways, I would suggest visiting a hair transplant board for the answers you are looking for.

or you can always take the easier less painful route

I hope that link brought a little smile ;) as my intentions were not to make light of your situation...Ijust have a goody sense of humor... :shifty: Good luck to you.

I wish I have a hairy chest like that hahaha, all the acne problem would have never been a problem. I have been doing some researching on differnet webs and apparently it`s perfectly possible to do it. It`s not done usually because it`s very strange to someone be concerned about having a hairy chest. Personally, I prefer a clear chest rather than a hairy one but between a chest full of hair and a chest full of acne I prefer the hairy one.

oh, i'm so sorry you feel this way! this is a very expensive and potentially painful process though. are you sure this is what you want to do? have you thought about trying dan's regimen on your chest? i had chest acne, and it cleared it right up. please explore other less invasive options before you do this.

Nooooooo dont do this! Maybe I'm just biased about my own preferences, but as a girl, i'd prefer my to have some acne on his chest rather than hair. Plus, would the acne really go away? Or would you be stuck with hair and acne? And what about when you're older and the acne goes away.... you're stuck with a hairy chest! :(

sorry I can't edit my post... I meant "I'd prefer my guy to have some acne on his chest rather than hair."

I'm sure it's possible, but you're probably better off trying to find a way to zap that acne. I know it's hard. I still haven't done it, but I'm making positive progress. Try Milk of Magnesia, it helped me for a while (I think until I switched brands of cotton balls), or Apple Cider Vinegar (I'm using grocery-store bought, diluted to 5% acid with water. Positive results so far, I also bought scrubby gloves for the shower and some Irish Spring Microclean soap)

I'm sure it's possible, but you're probably better off trying to find a way to zap that acne. I know it's hard. I still haven't done it, but I'm making positive progress. Try Milk of Magnesia, it helped me for a while (I think until I switched brands of cotton balls), or Apple Cider Vinegar (I'm using grocery-store bought, diluted to 5% acid with water. Positive results so far, I also bought scrubby gloves for the shower and some Irish Spring Microclean soap)

seems interesting, ive never heard of milk of magnesia being used foracne treatment, but apparantly it absorbs oil?

and yeh its entirely possible - http://www.foundhair.com/pages/GalleryBody.asp