Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok just washed my face with dove (as always) and scrubbed my face to death with St Ives facial scrub. Let's see if I wake up clear tomorrow as my skin is now red as heck :D

*if only st ivess was the miracle cure*

As much as we might HOPE that scrubbing the bajeebus out of our faces will somehow dislodge every clogged pore we possess, the truth is you're probably doing more harm than good, especially if you're using that St. Ives scrub (hopefully not the apricot. OUCH!). I used to do the same thing though, and it never ever worked. Right now I just use a gentle cleanser and add some baking soda to it if I want some exfoliation. For the most part though, I leave the exfoliation up to my AHA lotion.

it's the apricot one I always use. Some bits of my skin are dry now and peeling :ninja: you know, sometimes I use st ives as a facial mask. I wash my face then insteadof rubbing the scrub on my skin I spread it across my face and sleep in it. Most times it dries out the nasty spots I can just peel offthe dead skin and the place where the spot was is flat. :dance:

just ate a whole bag of pick n mix. Naughty of me. I was just saying goodbye to them because I am going to give up all sweets and chocs for a long time...at least will try to. Christmas coming up won't exactly be easy as i'm sure there'll be loads of sweets and things bad for me. :think:

I agree with the first poster, but I'm crossing my fingers for you! (I'm going to move this to appropriete forum, you'll get more responses there!)

I also use St. Ives about twice a month when I need a good exfoliation....