Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dragon Gold

Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation

I had a question, hopefully someone could answer: I was recently purchased the Clinique perfectly Real foundation, as apparently my Clinique Superfit makeup looked too 'orange' on my skin, according to my mother.

I'll admit it gives a nicer look over my acne, however I've been seeing a slight increase in breakouts. However, I am also just starting the Regimen, and am into my 2nd week, so my breakouts could be linked to that. I wanted to know if anyone has used this before, and if it caused them breakouts or not.

Thanks,

Dragon Gold.

I've used the Perfectly Real Makeup line, and I have to say I was disappointed. It seems the coverage for you is decent (for me it was terrible). I never had breakouts from it. It's pretty light weight when you apply it. Your skin maybe breaking out from the new regimen (?) Overall, I didn't find it to be Clinique's best product. Their clarifying makeup clear skin formula is wonderful though! Hope this helps, even if only a little. :D

Lol I have both the Superfit which im wearing today and the clarifying makeup clear skin formula and I actually really like the clear skin one alot! My skin is so oily so this made a huge difference so maybe try that one or ask for a sample of it before you buy it like I do lol I have spent to much money on makeup so now I like to try before I buy ;) goodluck

I use the Superfit pretty much daily and have been using for years and that's the only liquid makeup i'll ever use on my face.