Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mimie2022

Dry Skin Replenishing Face Cream with 5% Urea : rating please

Hello English people,

I am a Swiss woman and I am about Daniel Kern Regimen

I think finding a good moisturizer non-comedogenic is very difficult

So I'm trying past few days Dry Skin Replenishing Face Cream with 5% Urea with these ingredients :

Aqua, Urea, Glycerin Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Triisostearin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Methylparaben, Lactic Acid, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

People say that the English use this moisturizer with the regimen

Is this a good moisturizer and NON COMEDOGENIC??

I need a lot of rating to reassure me ...

Thank you

I've heard good things about this moisturiser, but it irritated my skin (although i used the left over on my hands to great effect).

Give it a go, if it doesn't irritate you're skin, it will be good.

I found some reviews on this site about that product:

http://www.acne.org/eucerin-dry-skin-relie.../526/page1.html

It gets overall good reviews. I have also read individual accounts of the product saying that it is great for them, and non-comedogenic. It is available in the US, but without the urea unfortunately but remains a good product here. Eucerin and Aquaphor are great. I also like Cetaphil, but have only tried the Cetaphil daily facial moisturizing lotion with SPF 15 and it is NOT moisturizing enough for someone on BP but I really liked it.

I hope that helps. :)

I've used it for years and it is non greasy and doesn't block your pores.

If that doesn't work for you, try aqueous cream, available in all pharmacies, which is a water based moisteriser. It's much overlooked but is superb. I use it every day and it doesn't cause acne (and I've suffered with very severe acne for 20 years). It's cheap too.

Good luck.

Matthew

I've used it for years and it is non greasy and doesn't block your pores.

If that doesn't work for you, try aqueous cream, available in all pharmacies, which is a water based moisteriser. It's much overlooked but is superb. I use it every day and it doesn't cause acne (and I've suffered with very severe acne for 20 years). It's cheap too.

Good luck.

Matthew

I actually had a really bad experience with BP and Aqueous Cream. It made a death mask of dead skin; really freaked me out and made me quite anxious. But that was in the early stages when my skin was getting used to BP.

Anyway, another good and reasonably cheap moisturiser is the one by 'Simple'. It's really light and feels refreshing. I'm using it now, and my skins starting to become less red. (I think i must sensitive skin or something).