Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
love4moz

Thank you for the acne treatment system

So I was a skeptic when I stumbled across this website by mistake after researching for a helpful and continuous treatment for my blemish and acne issue on my uper boddy and arm and no so much my face.

After going with my gut feeling I purchased Daniel Kern 3 step program. The first thing I did was throw out all the other over the counter non sense that was in my bathroom medicine cabinet except my vitam e oil and tree tea oil.

I followed Mr Kerns advice by watching his videos and had to plan out the length of time to get this system done in place so I can utilize it 2 times a day. I even sPlurged and got the 10% licorice alpha hydroxi treatment which I may say...HAS BEEN THE BEST TREATMENT PrODUCT I HAVE EVER GOT AND SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS.

After 2 weeks utilizing his regimine I mainly focused on my arm and back area and implemented my face area as well since I noticed fast results in my over all look and feel of my skin and it made it quite soft to the touch.

After 2 months of utilizing this system, I have the skin like I had when I was in my mid 20's.

I just want to thank Mr Daniel Kern for having a system that works and never fails. I have been let down by many "remideys" that may work for someone else and not for me, but now using his system my face is more even and smoother . I am now a customer for live

post-86800-1228213716_thumb.jpg

post-86800-1228213716_thumb.jpg