Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SHEEKxD

ACV- how to drink it?

I have winter formal coming up and i've been getting little small tiny bumps

over my faces. initially its gotten better, but im scared since finals are coming up in 2 and a half weeks i want something that will not break me out.

so im thinking baout dirnking ACV and i need ur help ><;

which brand should i get?

how do i drink it?

can someone tell me the benefits?

and how fast are results?

and also does it help with acne scars?

well i have been diluting 2 teaspoons of ACV in about 8 ounces of water and gulping it down. i have the heinz but people say to get the organic stuff such as braggs. i have ordered the pills and they should be in soon, ill see how they work

I used a medacin cup, pored a little bit of ACV into it, got a glass of orange juice, downed the ACV drank oringe juice untill taste was gone, filled medacin cup again and just continued in a loop untill all the orange juice was gone :)

I think it added up to a bit less then 2 table spoons, but ive been acne free for 2 weeks now :)

I just take two teaspons(I think I get that and tablespoons confused) and drink it down, then I just take a bit of water afterwords, the taste doesn't bother all to much anymore though sometimes it'll burn the throat a bit. I also put it on my face after I wash.

acv doesn't work for everyone. I tried drinking it thinking oh how bad could it be, well it is very bad. Worse thing you will probably ever taste. I would try what patz said.

Anyway I took pills that had acv and a hole bunch of other good stuff for you in it since i couldnt stand drinking it, I did that for a month and it didn't do anything. So try it but don't get your hopes up tons. If your getting small bumps try clean and clear acne spot treatment, its in a silver tube, just apply it to the problem area and see if it helps. Everytime I feel a bump coming on I apply it and it just keeps shrinking over a few days then is gone.

Most peoples experience is that it is better to drink acv to get the benefits; 2 teaspoons in a glass of water twice a day should be enough. The pills dont appear to be effective so I would recommend drinking it........i've been doing it for 2 wks and im loving the results!

I put 3TBS of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass of 16oz cool water 20 minutes before washing my teeth.

ACV is great but if your formal is in 2.5 weeks I would hold off until your formal is about a week away... I say this because with ACV the initial results are fantastic... After a week my skin was completley clear, but then I had a terrible break out in week 2, I had so many clogged pores on my one cheek and they are turned into tiny pimples... it was replusive. I continued to drink it (and apply it) because I figure with everything new comes an initial breakout. I am now on the 3rd week and needless to say, all of the clogged pores are gone... some of the tiny pimples are still healing but I have not had a single new zit since. All of my redmarks and hyperpigmentation are gone. my skin has never looked better.

As for scars, I find it helps a lot. I had this really dark, huge scar on my chin from a cyst which I popped. In the 3 weeks I've been using ACV you can barely see it now.

I know some people drink it in water or whatever but the taste really doesnt bother me so I just chug a couple mouthfuls in the morning right from the bottle and do the same at night. I also pour a little on a cotton ball and wipe it all over my face as a toner. It skins a bit but nothing unbearable.