Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Trace D

Pixel Laser

Has anyone had the Pixel laser. I noticed there were some posts on here about a year old, but I'd like to know if anyone had it recently. I just hear good things about it. Very few negatives.

HI, i puchased a series of four about 2 months ago. i was suppose to have m first one a week before thanksgiving but got scared that i might not be recovered in time for thanksgiving. So i rescheduled but the first available time was Jan 3rd. As soon as i start going im going to make a thread with pictures. (since ill be getting a new digital camera for xmas :D )

I had one treatment done. Noticed nothing. I've heard and read from doctors that it is basically the cheap rip off of Fraxel. I've read on a doctors' message board that the company that makes the pixel "Alma" copies the technology developed by other companies, such as "Sciton" to make all of their lasers. I wouldn't put any money in it, but that's just my opinion. Good luck.

i know you need to do at least 3 treatments to notice results with scarring. Ive seen 3 treatments for 1000 USD. I paid 1400 hundred for my 4.

Dave, what were your results? It's just the Pixel laser has the highest customer satisfaction rating on some polls, and that was why I was interested. I've had Fraxel RE:pair and Profraction from Sciton. I have had much better results with Sciton but am always keeping my eyes and ears open for other available options. Not sure I want to go the next step. ..C02 laser. Maybe I should